Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By baseline_9

Thread: Trying something new

Seno is offline New Member

Trying something new

hey all !

A few months ago ( in March ) I tried a cycle with only Dianobol ( pills ).. I knew it wouldn't work very well when you use only pills but still wanted to try out...

I'm at 194 pounds, 6 feet, 23%bf.

I'm thinking about a new cycle... try something new..

My main goal is to hit 220-230 pounds by March 2013,drop from 23 to 13% bf ( I know that bf is realated to dieting ).
    I want to be more muscular & to make my muscles look more full...

I've heard so many names.. many friends who take stuff but everybody telling me a different story for a beginner cycle.

12 weeks might be too long the first time.. I was aiming for a 8 weeks to begin with... off 2-3 months and then hit 10 weeks.

I'm not looking for a ''massive'' gain from once ... a 5-10 pounds for a first cycle would be okay.

What to mix with what ?

I was thinking about Test Enanthate or Propionat/D-bol... what you guys think about it ?
    What would be the best solution for PCT ?
    How much to take ? 500mg or 1000mg a week ?

Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    22 is a bit young. Everything you want to accomplish can be done through diet and training. Work on diet and everything else will fall into place.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you had bad stuff. D-bol can be very effective, even by itself. You'll bloat, but you'll also gain weight and be strong as sh(t. Like Cabebuffalo said, you have to eat right and train hard. Otherwise nothing you take will have as much if any effect on you.

As far as your proposed next cycle, D-bol and Test-E will definitely give you size, but again, you'll also need to be prepared for quite a bit of water retention. As long as you don't mind frequent injections, the Test-P might work well with your D-bol.

Taking a 1000 mg per week, at your age and in your early cycling stages, I strongly advise against. If you're going to stack, then stick with 500 per week of the Test, and the d-bol is typically dosed by body weight and also depending on the dosage of each pill.

Also, have you considered an on cycle support and PCT regimen? Make sure you have all of that in order before you delve into your cycle.

Anyway, I'm hardly the most knowledgeable here, and many others can offer more advice. However, just keep in mind what you're getting into and understand your dieting, dosing and lifting routines will need to become a religious part of your life if you're going to invest the money and in the potential side effects.

Good luck,

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Your goals are completely unrealistic...

Your plan sucks...

At 23% BF your should be cutting....
    yosimitesam likes this.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9
    Your goals are completely unrealistic...

Your plan sucks...

At 23% BF your should be cutting....
    I agree with baseline. Also, it doesn't sound like you know a whole lot about aas or dieting for that matter. Read the stickies in the nutrition section and this section. There's nothing wrong with asking questions but put some time into reading and learning. Good luck!

Seno is offline New Member
    thanks guys !

Thread Information