Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Paranoid of getting Gyno

Newbnatty is offline New Member

Paranoid of getting Gyno

Hey guys I'm currently about half way through my cycle it's test prop 100mg eod with .5mg arimidex eod. I'm not experiencing any itchiness but I'm paranoid of getting Gyno as I already had puffy nipples to start with. Would I be better off running arimidex Ed .25mg or will that just be the same?

One nipple has a bit of a lump in it, not sure if it was there before or not.

Also I wanna get lipto surgery or Gyno surgery anyway to fix my puffyness. Has anyone had it done in aus? If so

How much?
    Did it look a lot better?
    How long we're u out of gym for?

.5mg/eod should be fine. You're only taking 350ml/wk Test. I take .25mg/eod and I'm taking more Test then you. Just keep an eye on your nipples and make sure it doesn't get worse.

Newbnatty is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    .5mg/eod should be fine. You're only taking 350ml/wk Test. I take .25mg/eod and I'm taking more Test then you. Just keep an eye on your nipples and make sure it doesn't get worse.
    It's hard to tell because my nipples get real puffy when I'm hot but when I'm cold they look perfect, it's been like this since I was like 15

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is common and I have the same issue. All you can do is heighten your awareness and keep an eye on it. Sometimes mine get a little sensitive while on cycle and it disappears, I make it a point not to over examine them physically and just keep an eye on them. I run my adex at .25 ed and sometimes if the sensitivity starts to climb I up the adex to .50 ed ( I am running a heavier cycle then you). Not saying you should up your AI dosage at this point just pointing out that we are all different and your dosage can change based on the amount of AAS you are cycling.
    Newbnatty likes this.

Thread Information