turkburk is offline New Member

mid cycle problems and alternatives

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a funky situation. I am in the middle of my first cycle of 550-600mg /wk test e with a frontload of 750mg. I finished my first bottle a week ago. Unfortunately my apartment was robbed which included my suitcase with the remainder of my test bottles. I'm about a month into the cycle. By the time I reorder my test e and receive it, it'll be 2weeks since my last pin. My question, should I stop my cycle and proceed to pct or COULD I continue my cycle once my bottles arrive. If I continue should I frontload again or add two more weeks to my cycle? Also if I should start pct is adex fine or should I use nolva as originally planned. If I proceed with pct how soon could I cycle again since the cycle barely started? Also any alterations to nolva pct?
    Thanks for the read guys, trust me when I say I prepared ahead of time to have a smooth first cycle but I obviously can't control my sketchy neighborhood any input is appreciated

Also typed in from my phone so sorry if my writing sucks

Wait two weeks and PCT with nolva and clomid. Chalk this one up to experience and run another cycle in a few months.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sorry about the loss. Follow Scotch's suggestion also get clomid to go with the nolva. You could have that in 2 weeks for sure.

Invest in a nice wall safe and install in the back of the closet to much work for the quick robber and usually never found behind the hanging clothes.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    You may go find a dude in your gym who already have it on Hand and buy 1 vial from him. Will cost more than ordering it but will give you time to receive the rest of the gear.

It will still cost less than using all your PCT med right now and have to rebuy it again to do another cycle...

Thx guys

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OP you need to stop anyway. You are only 21 years old. You need to do your PCT protocol and get some BW and when it is time (I can't tell you) . These guys will advise on that but really my advice is you are too young. Final ...crazy mike in good conscious

Hey even "Buddy" my cat is concerned look at him ...
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-21-2013 at 07:54 PM.

So I decided to pct. As a follow-up question how long should the pct be for nolva/Clomid for a 3 week cycle of 550-600mg/wk? Also will time-on time-off apply here too?

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    You may go find a dude in your gym who already have it on Hand and buy 1 vial from him. Will cost more than ordering it but will give you time to receive the rest of the gear.

It will still cost less than using all your PCT med right now and have to rebuy it again to do another cycle...
    Why are you advising him to cycle at 21 with you being 19/20. Your knowledge by reading is commendable but the advise to cycle at his age or your is not proper by all the readings and sticky's we have on this forum. Really I'm being nice here but that's not a good thing. The others suggested to PCT to a final end. ...cm

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post

Why are you advising him to cycle at 21 with you being 19/20. Your knowledge by reading is commendable but the advise to cycle at his age or your is not proper by all the readings and sticky's we have on this forum. Really I'm being nice here but that's not a good thing. The others suggested to PCT to a final end. ...cm
    Simply havent cheked his age.

But I think 21 is old enough for lot of people.(im not saying that it is his situation)

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Simply havent cheked his age.

But I think 21 is old enough for lot of people.(im not saying that it is his situation)
    FYI always a good idea to check profiles to see what's up before jumping in. cool ...cm

Thread Information