Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member

Pins question for first cycle

I'm doing a 8 week test prop cycle with hcg . What gauge needles will I need? Does it depend on the site? I'm probably going to pin glutes quads and shoulders. Also can I just keep 1 syringe for test and 1 for hcg or will I need to replace those too.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why are you persisting with the cycle and not trying to identify the cause of your low t? Any cycle could be absolutely disastrous for you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

If you're concerned about my health why can't you just help me out with my question man?

Encouraging you to cycle, and potentially permanently damaging your health, is not helping. Hopefully you can see that.

You should try and resolve your issues first, a short period of gratification is not worth it at this stage. IMO.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How would that be encouraging me to cycle? I'm going to do it regardless of your opinion, I want to make sure I will be doing it safely.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboyy0 View Post
    How would that be encouraging me to cycle? I'm going to do it regardless of your opinion, I want to make sure I will be doing it safely.

That's the point you won't be doing it safely. You may be asking for the correct procedure. But doing it right and it being safe are not one in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboyy0
    I'm not encouraging you.

I wish you good luck, you know where our TRT section is when you do want to try and resolve your underlying issues
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Bro I'm not going to comment on a cycle but please explain why you think it would be ok to reuse a syringe that would be attached to a needle that will be inside your body....

S123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TFf View Post
    Bro I'm not going to comment on a cycle but please explain why you think it would be ok to reuse a syringe that would be attached to a needle that will be inside your body....
    New needle and syringe every time you inject.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by S123 View Post
    New needle and syringe every time you inject.
    Holy sh!t, I mean really holy fvckin crap. If you don't know anything about sterilization you should not be moving forward at any age. I have never, never heard of such a plainly stupid Question.
    The answer is YES, new needle and syringe . Have you ever seen them reuse in a hospital or a Doctor, Holy crap. Yes new....
    Next do you know the frequency of injections with prop? Why are you doing prop for your first cycle.
    I will not advise because I will not aide you in doing this to your body at your age. Also you know nothing so I will not teach you how to load your gun and shoot your balls off. ...crazy mike

rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboyy0 View Post
    I'm doing a 8 week test prop cycle with hcg. What gauge needles will I need? Does it depend on the site? I'm probably going to pin glutes quads and shoulders. Also can I just keep 1 syringe for test and 1 for hcg or will I need to replace those too.
    You're obviously in no way ready to cycle; you lack the maturity and the knowledge. But, so you don't kill yourself, never reuse the same needle or syringe! This is common sense. In fact, I go to the next level, I use a different needle to draw from the vial as I do to inject; however, this isn't necessarily that important. Here's my injection protocol:

1. Load syringe with air,
    2. Swab vial,
    3. Draw from vial,
    4. Replace needle on syringe,
    5. Swab injection site,
    6. Insert needle,
    7. Aspirate ,
    8. Inject.

I don't actually follow this model to a tee anymore, but, you certainly should. Also, I like to use 25g needles to inject and 23g needles to draw. The smaller size reduces scar tissue and is more pleasant to pin, in my opinion. Glutes you'll want 1" - 1.5", Quads you'll want 1" - 1.5", and delts you'll want 5/8" - 1".

Despite providing all of this information to you, I must suggest you do not cycle. It is apparent you have no idea what you're doing and you're making this decision for the wrong reasons.

Thread Information