Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    uoflcards's Avatar
    uoflcards is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    141

    How much weight gain, how fast?

    OK, I will be starting my test e only cycle soon. My question is I want to clarify how much weight I should be gaining on the scale during my 12 week cycle. I eat clean with limited cheat meals to keep me sane. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,318
    Quote Originally Posted by uoflcards
    OK, I will be starting my test e only cycle soon. My question is I want to clarify how much weight I should be gaining on the scale during my 12 week cycle. I eat clean with limited cheat meals to keep me sane. Thanks in advance.
    Depends on your goals and what you are eating but I like to keep around 1-2 lbs a week max

  3. #3
    drake4243's Avatar
    drake4243 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    strongvill
    Posts
    540
    You could lose weight. You could put on 20 pounds of lean muscle. You could put on 40 pounds of fat and muscle. It is all in how you eat. That goes for anyone on any cycle.

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,318
    Quote Originally Posted by drake4243
    You could lose weight. You could put on 20 pounds of lean muscle. You could put on 40 pounds of fat and muscle. It is all in how you eat. That goes for anyone on any cycle.
    20lbs of lean muscle in one cycle?

  5. #5
    555mjolnir's Avatar
    555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    191
    I ran a 18 week cycle 8 weeks ago and gained 32 lbs lbm and have kept 28lbs of it there pictures on my thread from earlier today went from 241 18% to 265 12.7% and been cutting last 8 wks @ 250 +/- hydrostatic test last thursday @ 10%. Depends on how hard you push, how much you eat and how often, sleep pattern, body type and genetics are huge to.

    currently 250 lbs 10% as of last thursday hydrostatic sorry been busy haven't taken pics
    1st picture 8 wk ago 265 @ 12.7%
    second picture back in march 241 18%


    How much weight gain, how fast?-20130523_224135.jpgHow much weight gain, how fast?-march.jpg
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 07-22-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: pic

  6. #6
    drake4243's Avatar
    drake4243 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    strongvill
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    20lbs of lean muscle in one cycle?
    Well 20 pounds may be pushing it a little. I was more trying to push him in the direction that your diet is everything in any cycle. Also It was not test only that’s for sure but I have come close to that before and it was longer 20 weeks but I would say I hit that # before in 1 run. Why have you never heard of that do you think it is impossible or something?

  7. #7
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,318
    Quote Originally Posted by 555mjolnir
    I ran a 18 week cycle 8 weeks ago and gained 32 lbs lbm and have kept 28lbs of it there pictures on my thread from earlier today went from 241 18% to 265 12.7% and been cutting last 8 wks @ 250 +/- hydrostatic test last thursday @ 10%. Depends on how hard you push, how much you eat and how often, sleep pattern, body type and genetics are huge to.
    Looking good bro

  8. #8
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by 555mjolnir
    I ran a 18 week cycle 8 weeks ago and gained 32 lbs lbm and have kept 28lbs of it there pictures on my thread from earlier today went from 241 18% to 265 12.7% and been cutting last 8 wks @ 250 +/- hydrostatic test last thursday @ 10%. Depends on how hard you push, how much you eat and how often, sleep pattern, body type and genetics are huge to.
    DAMN! pics???

  9. #9
    555mjolnir's Avatar
    555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    191
    yep i added above

  10. #10
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,318
    Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    Well 20 pounds may be pushing it a little. I was more trying to push him in the direction that your diet is everything in any cycle. Also It was not test only that’s for sure but I have come close to that before and it was longer 20 weeks but I would say I hit that # before in 1 run. Why have you never heard of that do you think it is impossible or something?
    ^^ Bro i know... I was just giving you a hard time
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 07-22-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •