Sambanova7 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol shakes 2 weeks after last dose

Hi guys,
    I've previously been on clenbuterol once before and started a new cycle around 2 weeks ago. However, after the 3rd day I started getting the shakes and insomnia quite bad, so I decided to stop, and that was now 2 weeks ago. Since then I still have small shakes that I can only feel when I'm sitting or standing still, but they're quite irritating, as whenever I'm trying to relax they're present and it's really frustrating. The amount i took on the 3rd day was 120mcg, not a ridiculous amount but I do know I shouldn't have upped the dosage quite so quickly, however I had done my research and know that 120mcg isn't much in comparison to what some others are taking. I'm also not quite ready to admit to a Doctor that I was an idiot and took clenbuterol, I can only imagine the lecture. I'm also considering the fact it's a mental issue as I've had anxiety issues previously, however it's been under control for a while now. Has anyone else ever felt side effect for this long after a cycle?

Thanks for any advice, I hope the post wasn't too long.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Clen has such a short half life. The chemical itself is no longer exerting any effect on your body

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds mental, or unrelated to Clen because there is no way the drug is still in your body.

Have u switched compounds this cycle?. Anything new there?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    It's all in your head. Just relax and stop telling yourself it's the clen .

ovidiu31 is offline Associate Member
    It is all in your head, clen leaves your system after the second day max, until then check your blood pressure, And increase your water intake. I was reading about a similar case around a year ago, i will try to find the link to post it here.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    clenbuterol has a 36 hr half life. 36 hours after your last 120mcg dose, there is 60mcg of that dose left to be metabolized. 36 hours later, 30mcg is left. 36 hours later, 15mcg is left. 36 hours later, 7.5mcg is left. As you can see, there is no way that is still effecting you two weeks later.

ovidiu's comment about two days max is on the right path, but still incorrect. Maybe most users will find the side effects to subside after two days, but that does not mean it's out of your system.

ovidiu31 is offline Associate Member
    Well said! ^^^

jc22 is offline New Member
    Did u ever get to the bottom of this? And what eventually happened?

Thread Information