rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Long time no see

Whats up guys its been so long my other usernaem dont even work.Im spec4mafia but had to change my name cause it dont work anymore.I dont reconize a lot of you except jason if he is the one i know.Also I see Titan is still here(the guy who screwed me but thats ok)Any way Ive been out a while ,one reason was I got diagnosed with thyroid cancer but im fully recovered.I got small as hell and weak and ready to hit the gym again.You guys noticed some of the cool websites that had gear are closed..that sucks.Jason please email me bro on my hushmail .let me get you a new addy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Long time no see

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Also I see Titan is still here(the guy who screwed me but thats ok)
    Titan? Am I missing something...I don't see a Titan anywhere.

Mike Guest
    welcome back....

But there is no member here by the name of Titan. I remember your name on the old board but don't remember details. I sure hope we're not going to go through another ordeal about the Titan issue again......

sorry

i just have a hard time forgiving and wish i could get my hands on that guy..but i wont mention it no more..

Mike Guest
    Nah it's cool bud I totally understand I was just trying to remember if it was YOU that had called me Titan on the old board...someone had said Titan scammed them and they blamed Vinny - and when I stood up for V they started saying I was Titan and I was just hoping that wasn't you - anyway I am sorry about your loss brother. good luck in the future and welcome back

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That still doesn't explain why you said "Titan" is still here. Do you belive one of our members is Titan?

sorry

i just have a hard time forgiving and wish i could get my hands on that guy..but i wont mention it no more..

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome back bro.........glad that you are well and getting back in the game.

Thread Information