HelloMcFly is offline New Member

Just a few Questions about my Noob Cycle. Thankyou folks!

1-12 Test Cyp 250 Mg 2x's a week
    1-12 EQ 300 Mg 2x's a week
    1-14 AR-r Liquid Arimidex 0.25 EOD

Nolva/Clomid for PCT

My main questions are :

1.) I was told by a few guys on this site, as well as in the sticky up top, only to take HCG if your balls start to shrink, and then start loading up on it near the end of your cycle, around week 8. So much conflicting info on HCG

2.) Do I order BAC water with the HCG or does it come with it?

3.) The HCG I am ordering comes in a 5000 iu amp. How do I mix the BAC water with the HCG? Also the life of the HCG shows 64 hours..what the!?!?

4.) Ive heard that EQ just needs to be thrown away since its so weak. Some say they see great results running it up to 16 weeks. Is it ok to run EQ while running your PCT's?

5.) Is it recommended to up my AI to .50 EOD?

I apologize with the noob questions. I have the HCG on the way and should receive it around week 5. Tonight was my second pin. Thanks again folks for your continued help. This site has helped me acheive my fitness goals.

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    Do not run EQ while being on PCT. PCT generally starts once the hormone levels have dropped off. So you would start PCT around 18 days after your last injection of EQ. EQ has mixed reviews its not rubbish because i have used it succesfully and know many people that have. HCG is good to use in the last couple of week of your cycle and if you notice ball shutdown. Depending on the sides you encounter if any at all 0.5 Adex EOD will be fine. Some users get away with 0.25 EOD like myself generally dont get estro sides.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    don't run any AAS during pct. youre either on cycle, natural, or on pct. You can't be any of those simultaneously.

HCG is run continuously from day one to 3 days before you start pct. You don't need to play with it. 250Iu every 3 days. Sub q with an insulin pin is fine. No need to im it. Do NOT WAIT TO SEE IF YOUR BALLS SHRINK! that is ridiculous. Just run the HCG. it will keep you from shutting down your natural test production. why would you keep bandages available when youre about to fire a gun into your head? Just in case it doesn't go off and just burns your scalp?

I have no personal experience with eq but I wouldn't bother with it. There are much more effective DHT based drugs available for cutting, masteron for instance.
    Everyone is different though. Your body may love eq and respond well. You won't know unless you try it.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    Curious to see if anyone that bags EQ has actually tried it.

Ok great guys, thanks for the responses. One says take HCG near the end of my cycle, the other right at the beginning. ARGHH! I do understand both arguments though.

Noted not to take EQ during PCT. Thanks.

About HCG, when ordering, do I order BAC water with it? And this shelf life of 64 hours, so confused.

bump

Thread Information