Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By Fcarey32

Thread: Competitive athlete First cycle... maybe?

OldDirty is offline New Member

Competitive athlete First cycle... maybe?

First off I'm young, 20 years old and I've read all of the "young and steroid " type forums. The issue is I'm not a bodybuilder or or just lifting weights to look good. Appearance isn't one of my goals. I'm a competitive athlete and it's pretty well known that everyone in my sport is using in some capacity. I don't want to miss the chance at doing this for a living just because I wasn't willing to do what my competitors are already doing.

If I do this I was considering this
    1 – 12 Test E 250mg/2wk
    1 – 14.5 HCG 250iu day before
    1 – 12 Aromsin .25mg eod

Start PCT week 15-18
    (would appreciate all advice on the cycle)

Hight- 5'7
    Weight- 170
    Body fat- 12% (guess)
    I've been lifting/training for a little over 7 years
    Thanks ahead of time I could use all the advice I can get.
    Last edited by OldDirty; 07-23-2013 at 03:57 PM.

starscream is offline Associate Member
    What is your sport of you don't mind me asking?

I'm not worldwide known but a few people could know who I am so it probably best I don't say. You might be able to tell by my picture and comments

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    At that height or weight football is out. Tennis?
    chaparral44 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    At that height or weight football is out. Tennis?
    If that's the case I don't know that "everyone" in the sport is doping.. Maybe the Williams sisters.. Ha

I'd still say get as far natural as you can first..

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    If that's the case I don't know that "everyone" in the sport is doping.. Maybe the Williams sisters.. Ha
    baseball maybe then, but unless a pro, nobody would recognize or know him at all

Quote Originally Posted by OldDirty View Post
    I'm not worldwide known but a few people could know who I am so it probably best I don't say. You might be able to tell by my picture and comments
    Might be able to tell by your comments? That was your second post.. First started this thread..

Bot?

Might be able to tell by your comments? That was your second post.. First started this thread..

Bot?
    sorry i meant the original post and thanks for the advice I need all I can get. because at the end of the day I don't want to look back and say i should have just done it, but i also understand it could cause problems too.

defiantly not tennis

lets just weightlifting and strength is a major part of the sport

Beer pong
    dlex likes this.

This has just turned into a guessing game

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Whatever it is your upper body is lacking. You don't need juice you need a solid diet and training.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say baseball, but no matter what sport you are talking about. take example on canseco. He turned pro before starting anything.

If you need steroids to reach the same level as other natural. it's not a good thing... if you can't diet and train hard enough to reach it naturally, you will always be dependent on steroids. and you'll get caught eventually, and you will end up with nothing...

Use steroids as a plus, not as a must...

And at your age, and weight you should be able to grow way more with only good diet and training.

If you really want to live from your sport, you'll need way more dedication than steroids...

Quote Originally Posted by OldDirty View Post
    This has just turned into a guessing game
    Sorry for getting off track with that it really is irrelevant..

At any rate I'd say you have natural work to do still though. If improving for your sport is your goal imo you have time! Training naturally and building a strong base is more than just getting big. Experience, will power and strength comes with hard work and dedication and that will make you a better athlete and all around well rounded individual.

I play semi pro football (American) so I understand your situation. My league doesn't even test or anything so it's really easy to do. But I have yet to begin my first cycle because I feel I'm not at the base point I would like to be. I'm 26, 5'10" and 245lbs offensive and defensive lineman. Looking to get a bit leaner before I cycle.. I'm about 20%bf would like to get under 15 or so..

That all being said.. To digress back to your actual question. I think your cycle sounds pretty good.. I've had guys recommend test only for the first cycle others have recommended test-e or test-c with an oral but it seems like the general consensus is leave out the oral in the first cycle and obviously be sure to have your pct lined out.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I would say baseball, but no matter what sport you are talking about. take example on canseco. He turned pro before starting anything.

If you need steroids to reach the same level as other natural. it's not a good thing... if you can't diet and train hard enough to reach it naturally, you will always be dependent on steroids. and you'll get caught eventually, and you will end up with nothing...

Use steroids as a plus, not as a must...

And at your age, and weight you should be able to grow way more with only good diet and training.

If you really want to live from your sport, you'll need way more dedication than steroids...
    i already make money it's a matter of making this my future as well. but that being said thank you for the advice.

Sorry for getting off track with that it really is irrelevant..

At any rate I'd say you have natural work to do still though. If improving for your sport is your goal imo you have time! Training naturally and building a strong base is more than just getting big. Experience, will power and strength comes with hard work and dedication and that will make you a better athlete and all around well rounded individual.

I play semi pro football (American) so I understand your situation. My league doesn't even test or anything so it's really easy to do. But I have yet to begin my first cycle because I feel I'm not at the base point I would like to be. I'm 26, 5'10" and 245lbs offensive and defensive lineman. Looking to get a bit leaner before I cycle.. I'm about 20%bf would like to get under 15 or so..

That all being said.. To digress back to your actual question. I think your cycle sounds pretty good.. I've had guys recommend test only for the first cycle others have recommended test-e or test-c with an oral but it seems like the general consensus is leave out the oral in the first cycle and obviously be sure to have your pct lined out.
    thanks for the advice and I know how you feel

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    No offense to the vets here... But you won't understand the mentality of a competing athlete unless you were one yourself, I'm a professional fighter, I get what this guy is talking about, I get he's young & all, but a serious athlete is gunna do whatever it takes guys, might as well make sure he does it safely as possible. But I do agree with them as you should try & pack on some more natty mass first. Doing that you'll be conditioning your tendons & joints & will help prevent an injury when you do venture into the world of AAS. Go hit up the diet section though, there's ALWAYS room to improve your diet.
    Good luck buddy.
    OldDirty likes this.

Thread Information