brobeans443 is offline Junior Member

was I ripped off?

I'm 6 days into my 1st cycle (test prop 100mg eod) and libido has not even changed. If anything, i'm less interested in sex. Also, I don't exactly feel any different. Always heard you were supposed to have some "god-like" feeling on cycle. I'm on .25 a-dex eod and hcg so that may be slowing things down? i've gained a few lbs but i'm not sure if that's due to an increase in caloric intake/carbs or what not.

Should I give it more time or does it sound like I was pimped?

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What brand of gear are you using

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first, that's a fairly low dose for cycling. I'd give it a bit more time. If nothing, you can up it to 150 mg eod and see what happens. I suspect that in a few more days, things will begin to kick in if your gear is legit and/or not underdosed.

keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    What brand of gear are you using
    "potestus" lab

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    first, that's a fairly low dose for cycling. I'd give it a bit more time. If nothing, you can up it to 150 mg eod and see what happens. I suspect that in a few more days, things will begin to kick in if your gear is legit and/or not underdosed.

keep us posted.
    It's my first cycle, but I'll up to 150 mg starting tomorrow and post results at end of the week. What exactly should I start to feel "kicking in" over the next few days?

rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Six days is still pretty premature (no pun intended) to be gauging sexual side effects. Also, I am a huge advocate of monster dosages, but, if this is your first cycle, don't feel obliged to up the dose because your libido is the same, three injections into the cycle.

If you're that concerned, get some bloodwork done.

drake4243 is offline Member
    I would not panic yet 6 days is not very long. Takes me about 2 weeks of prop till i notice anything (and i would not run less than 150), Everyone is different give it some more time.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I say pump up the volume , if ya know what I mean. With prop you can always turn it down.
    What is your cycle anyway. How long etc.. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by rmbX66t1 View Post
    Six days is still pretty premature (no pun intended) to be gauging sexual side effects. Also, I am a huge advocate of monster dosages, but, if this is your first cycle, don't feel obliged to up the dose because your libido is the same, three injections into the cycle.

If you're that concerned, get some bloodwork done.
    Was thinking about doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    I would not panic yet 6 days is not very long. Takes me about 2 weeks of prop till i notice anything (and i would not run less than 150), Everyone is different give it some more time.
    I'll take your word for it. Would DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) still be an issue on cycle? I'm still getting pretty sore the next day after a workout, I figured aas would've taken care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I say pump up the volume , if ya know what I mean. With prop you can always turn it down.
    What is your cycle anyway. How long etc.. ...crazy mike
    Started July 10:

100 mg test prop eod
    .25 a-dex EOD
    250 IU hcg 2x/week

nolva and clomid PCT.

the funny thing is, the hcg seems to be legit. After watching several videos of what it looked like to be mixed, my hcg had the same reaction when mixed with bacto water.

As for the arimidex , they have a very metallic taste, so I know they're not sugar pills.

I just hope the test prop is, because taking legit hcg and arimidex w/o the need for them cannot be good.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    It'll take a bit more time. If you're feeling no different in another week is say it's suspect. Also, there is no "god mode" on switch lol. You start feeling better and more confident because you see strength, size gains. And sex drive to boot. That's about it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    usully takes ten- 14 days for me with a short ester to be full on, but being a virgin i would think you would feel something even with such a low dosage and even at six days in. I am starting to believe the potency of the current powder being used for brewing just are not what they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    It'll take a bit more time. If you're feeling no different in another week is say it's suspect. Also, there is no "god mode" on switch lol. You start feeling better and more confident because you see strength, size gains. And sex drive to boot. That's about it.
    yeah, I'm going to give it another week and see what happens. If i'm not able to crack walnuts between my pecs and play my abs like a xylophone by the end of the week I'm going to be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    usully takes ten- 14 days for me with a short ester to be full on, but being a virgin i would think you would feel something even with such a low dosage and even at six days in. I am starting to believe the potency of the current powder being used for brewing just are not what they used to be.
    That's what I was thinking. Maybe I just have a lousy source.. I'm honestly losing all hope in ever finding a reputable one. Seems next to impossible. I'll find excellent reviews for a source in one thread, then stumble across another thread bashing the same source 2 days later. *sigh*

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Don't get bent out of shape yet. And don't have unrealistic hopes either! If you want to be the hulk and crack walnuts with your buttcheeks after a week you'll only be disappointed anyway

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yes dont be unrealistic....this whole thing is 80% ptting in the work and diet, AAS is a nice 20% extrs boost which helps you push past your natural ability.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Don't get bent out of shape yet. And don't have unrealistic hopes either! If you want to be the hulk and crack walnuts with your buttcheeks after a week you'll only be disappointed anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    yes dont be unrealistic....this whole thing is 80% ptting in the work and diet, AAS is a nice 20% extrs boost which helps you push past your natural ability.
    Diet & training are spot on. What are your thoughts on DOMS effect then? I feel like I shouldn't be getting the normal DOMS since i'm on testosterone .. is that being unrealistic or is getting sore a normal thing even on test?

Couldn't get an appointment for bloodwork until late next week, so here's an update on the cycle.

12 Days in:

- Libido has yet to change

- Very slow, minor strength gains. Went from 4 reps to 6 with 225 on bench. Very possible to gain naturally though, could just be placebo.

- Dropped the "HCG " (saving it for the last 4 weeks)

- After dropping HCG, noticed that my semen volume and the force/pressure behind it have both decreased (not sure what happened here? my guess is that it has to do with the hcg?)

- Gained 6-7 lbs (again, could be the carb increase. Pre-cycle I kept carbs below 40g).

Am I being impatient or should I be seeing more gains in the gym than I have been since it's short ester & my first cycle?

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Be patient sometime when I cycle libido doesnt really feel like it changes much but weight continues to rise. Youve already gained a good amount in a few days mostly water im sure. My first cycle 12 years ago was test c 500mg/week and anadrol 50mg/day I gained 40 pounds in 5 weeks I looked like the marshmallow man my face was round as a ball which is what lead me to this board bad guidence from a cousin. Some test cycles I feel and some I dont feel but the results are always good with proper diet and training. Everyone is different and everyone reacts different to different compounds and dosages. For me there is no god switch except on tren but everytime ive used it ive had a different experience.. one time insomnia one time heat flashes.. only consistant thing ive had with tren is aggression. If your an aggressive person naturally tren makes it ten fold. I can feel it in my vains its like im a walking time bomb. Relax give it some time.. eat big train hard no cycle is like ur first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by john004 View Post
    Be patient sometime when I cycle libido doesnt really feel like it changes much but weight continues to rise. Youve already gained a good amount in a few days mostly water im sure. My first cycle 12 years ago was test c 500mg/week and anadrol 50mg/day I gained 40 pounds in 5 weeks I looked like the marshmallow man my face was round as a ball which is what lead me to this board bad guidence from a cousin. Some test cycles I feel and some I dont feel but the results are always good with proper diet and training. Everyone is different and everyone reacts different to different compounds and dosages. For me there is no god switch except on tren but everytime ive used it ive had a different experience.. one time insomnia one time heat flashes.. only consistant thing ive had with tren is aggression. If your an aggressive person naturally tren makes it ten fold. I can feel it in my vains its like im a walking time bomb. Relax give it some time.. eat big train hard no cycle is like ur first cycle.

thanks for the reply, always nice to hear from a veteran. I've definitely bloated some, but I'm running a-dex eod so hopefully it's helping to keep the bloat under control. Not sure if I'll ever run tren but i've definitely gave it some thought. I guess my body just responds to the test prop slower... that or it's bunk :/

I read this board everyday like its the news paper have since I was 18 years old I find all of it very interesting most of what I read has at one time or another happened to me. Had gyno surgery from not using ai got big and strong and tore my right pec major tendant.. have 4 herniated discs from squating with bad form. You live you learn. When I was young I always thought aas was a miracle drug.. more reason for me to be lazy. Over the years ive learn diet is key.. aas only helps. Perminantly have to run trt dosages from starting at 18 years old. What age you start at is your choice nut you better be well educated ans dedicated or you will be messed up forever. Keep your head up I think in a couple more days you will see your stuff is legit. Kinda hard to gain that much weight from water with no aas imp ve safe kwep reading you can never know to much.

I read this board everyday like its the news paper have since I was 18 years old I find all of it very interesting most of what I read has at one time or another happened to me. Had gyno surgery from not using ai got big and strong and tore my right pec major tendant.. have 4 herniated discs from squating with bad form. You live you learn. When I was young I always thought aas was a miracle drug.. more reason for me to be lazy. Over the years ive learn diet is key.. aas only helps. Perminantly have to run trt dosages from starting at 18 years old. What age you start at is your choice nut you better be well educated ans dedicated or you will be messed up forever. Keep your head up I think in a couple more days you will see your stuff is legit. Kinda hard to gain that much weight from water with no aas imp ve safe kwep reading you can never know to much.
    4 herniated discs? Did the squat rack collapse on you or something? And yes I was sure to use an AI, I'm not risking gyno. I'm not seeing AAS as more reason to be lazy though, I've been training twice as hard on cycle so far. I've yet to even take a day off from the gym since day 1.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Rest is a big part of gaining !!

Didnt collapse on me just years of wrong form along with its hereditary I have 4 herniated discs and a compression fracture.. its an everyday battle but alot easier to deal with when im in good shape and have a strong core. Might even have something to do with juicing at such a young age and not being fully grown before I started. My first injection I was 5'8'' 133lbs never touched a weight in my life. Ive been as heavy as 240 at 12% ive been 9% but only about 210-212lbs. My grandfather, father, brother, and uncle are all 6' 2'' or better and 250 or better. I probably still had alot more growing to do. I didnt know better. Hope everything works out for you best wishes.

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    Hello,
    From my experience and knowledge increasing the dosage my not be the simple answer. Its your first cycle so the less gear you run the better. Generally do not exceed 500mg per week with early cycles. With an extra 350-500mg of testosterone per week in your body you should be able to make gains just fine. Wait untill the 14 day mark to really start guaging the changes you feel and notice. It's early days. It could be possible that your gear is fake or underdosed. AAS is a science not a Bro Science. You should do more research about the compounds you are using and the way they effect the systems of your body that would be a great start.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would give it until the middle of the third week. This is when I start to feel a change even though it is a short esther and you would think it would be hitting alot sooner.

Big PoppaPump is offline New Member
    Hey iron heads new to the site but not new game.. I did come across some new stuff that I havnt seen before wanted to get ur thoughts on it called equipoise by fort dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Big PoppaPump View Post
    Hey iron heads new to the site but not new game.. I did come across some new stuff that I havnt seen before wanted to get ur thoughts on it called equipoise by fort dodge
    That is not new, been around for a long time.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like everyone's said, 6 days is not a long period of time.
    Secondly, there is no "god like feeling" not to offend anyone but that's a weak minded placebo and yes, at one point in my life I was guilty of it too.

Also, more than likely that's more AI than you need. I'm not saying it is for sure but if you bottom your estrogen out, which you can easily do in a day or two, your libido will suffer greatly.

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    Get a blood test. For goodness sake, basing results on the presence of side effects is the caveman method. Blood tests are inexpensive and easy, and the numbers speak for themselves.

Big PoppaPump is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That is not new, been around for a long time.
    It's new to me I'm just going to start my first cycle hope to see good gains

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Good luck. Slow down with your anticipations or you will be disappointed. Ya gotta do a lot of work. Steroids do not make magic. ...crazy mike

Didnt collapse on me just years of wrong form along with its hereditary I have 4 herniated discs and a compression fracture.. its an everyday battle but alot easier to deal with when im in good shape and have a strong core. Might even have something to do with juicing at such a young age and not being fully grown before I started. My first injection I was 5'8'' 133lbs never touched a weight in my life. Ive been as heavy as 240 at 12% ive been 9% but only about 210-212lbs. My grandfather, father, brother, and uncle are all 6' 2'' or better and 250 or better. I probably still had alot more growing to do. I didnt know better. Hope everything works out for you best wishes.
    I've been training naturally for 3 years and am 27 years years old. Just wanted to get an extra boost this summer and was also curious as to how they'd effect my body. 5'1" 210 at 9% is impressive, no shame in that at all. Thanks man, stay safe muchacho

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Like everyone's said, 6 days is not a long period of time.
    Secondly, there is no "god like feeling" not to offend anyone but that's a weak minded placebo and yes, at one point in my life I was guilty of it too.

Also, more than likely that's more AI than you need. I'm not saying it is for sure but if you bottom your estrogen out, which you can easily do in a day or two, your libido will suffer greatly.
    .25 mg EOD is too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophic89 View Post
    Hello,
    From my experience and knowledge increasing the dosage my not be the simple answer. Its your first cycle so the less gear you run the better. Generally do not exceed 500mg per week with early cycles. With an extra 350-500mg of testosterone per week in your body you should be able to make gains just fine. Wait untill the 14 day mark to really start guaging the changes you feel and notice. It's early days. It could be possible that your gear is fake or underdosed. AAS is a science not a Bro Science. You should do more research about the compounds you are using and the way they effect the systems of your body that would be a great start.
    I did lots of research prior to the cycle, I guess my expectations were simply too high. I'm getting blood work soon so I'll know for sure if it's bunk or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I would give it until the middle of the third week. This is when I start to feel a change even though it is a short esther and you would think it would be hitting alot sooner.
    I don't exactly have a choice until blood work is finished. I just hate notion that there's a possibility i'm injecting oil into me and that I've been scammed from one of my closest friends. Not a pleasant feeling.
    Last edited by brobeans443; 07-24-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your crazy for using prop for first cycle , teste + AI is saem but less hassle. anyway prop or teste give it 2-4 weeks to judge,...
    even teste hits its peek per dose in only 3 days... but it take weeks to notice full effects.. good luck!

Eq and good gains! Hope you are doing your homework, good luck.

Thread Information