Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Does this sound safe?

JAY_WD is offline Member

Does this sound safe?

A friend is 5 and a bit weeks into his 5th cycle and rotating injections sites between glutes, quads and shoulders.

During week 2 he injected his left glute with 1.4mls of enanthate .

Now, 3.5 weeks later he still has a lump at this site and can not inject back at this site until the lump goes away.

He says it isn't painful and its not red, it just wont dissipate over time like other injection sites have is the past.

First injection into left glute was done without any hassles so not sure why the second one is causing problems..

Does anyone know what this is or experienced this before?

Did the lump eventually go away and how long did it take you?

Should he go see a doctor?

On top of this he has tried gently massaging the area and has been applying a hot compress 1-2 times a day for the last week with no noticeable change in size of firmless of the lump.

Thanks guys...

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Instead of "gently" massaging it, try a deep tissue type of thing, and a heating pad or got water bottle instead of a warm compress.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    If your friend is 5 he shouldn't be cycling

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Instead of "gently" massaging it, try a deep tissue type of thing, and a heating pad or got water bottle instead of a warm compress.
    Is it safe to perform this type of massage?

Whats your reasoning behind this?

Sorry I should have clarified, when I said hot compress, I actually meant heated wheat bag. So a very hot compress directly on the area and no change in size or feel of the lump..

Is this a common thing? Has anyone experienced something similar?

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    This happen to me once a long time ago i had knicked a nerve with the pin and a lump developed and stuck around for a while. I used heat and massage and it slowly went away over time. Just keep an eye on it so it doesnt get red or hot this can be a sign of infection.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophic89 View Post
    This happen to me once a long time ago i had knicked a nerve with the pin and a lump developed and stuck around for a while. I used heat and massage and it slowly went away over time. Just keep an eye on it so it doesnt get red or hot this can be a sign of infection.
    How did you know you knicked a nerve?

How long did it take for it to go away approximately?

A lump doesn't mean a knocked nerve... When you knick a nerve the muscle will involuntarily jump or twitch. This happens all the time when I pin quads.
    Just do as you were directed and it'll slowly dissipate. Heat, massage, and time is all that will fix this issue. It's simply a build up of oil under the skin and not in the muscle if its not an infection

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    A lump doesn't mean a knocked nerve... When you knick a nerve the muscle will involuntarily jump or twitch. This happens all the time when I pin quads.
    Just do as you were directed and it'll slowly dissipate. Heat, massage, and time is all that will fix this issue. It's simply a build up of oil under the skin and not in the muscle if its not an infection
    Yes, I've seen the twitching before so I can relate to that.

Like I said earlier his injection was fine, no twitching or PIP whatsoever...aspirated too.

If this oil is in under the skin and not in the muscle, was the shot wasted?

Will the testosterone still be released into th body as per normal?

It won't be wasted it'll just take longer to absorb I believe. Some doctors prescribe TRT doses subcutaneously (under skin). It just can't hold as much oil as a muscle and can cause irritation, pain, or lumps as you're "friend" is seeing

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    It won't be wasted it'll just take longer to absorb I believe. Some doctors prescribe TRT doses subcutaneously (under skin). It just can't hold as much oil as a muscle and can cause irritation, pain, or lumps as you're "friend" is seeing
    Thanks Chive, can anyone else add to this thread?? Anyone else experienced this before?

Is it as Chive says and simply a build up of oil under the skin?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Yes I can add. I have uncountable experiences with all kinds of injection, happenings and outcomes so to speak. Both IM and IV.
    If you have NO INFECTION, which you say no, than you are making things too complicated to think and wonder this and that. One person says this the other says that. Bottom line is you will not die (if no infection) and you will not lose a body part (ha) there will not be any permanent damage and it will in time dissipate and go away. You decide for yourself IF this is so unbearable that you need to seek medical attention. Doesn't sound like it.
    Just continue with your heat as discussed, some anti inflammatory medicine like IB , and deep message IF the messaging doesn't aggravate it.

This will pass and when the area or any area of Injet/site gets used to it , you will have less problems. This type of thing goes with the territory of injections. I've had them all. Good luck . ...crazy mike
    Red Bastard likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Where is your friend? you have asked many Q's before on your other posts about dosing and Dbol and Tren etc... ...crazy mike

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Where is your friend? you have asked many Q's before on your other posts about dosing and Dbol and Tren etc... ...crazy mike
    He is not good with computers and thinks he knows everything there is to know.....im trying to prove him wrong...

He is very hard headed!!

Anyone else able to add anything to this?

deebo1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree w the rest heat pads, I sometimes use IcyHot and massage the area gently. You should be using 1" 1/2 syringe on gluts!! if using 1" syringe you more likely to run into this problem more often.

Thread Information