go4gold is offline Member

Running tren/prop for 12 weeks?

Just wondering how this is. I know tren can be a bit harsh, but I seem to respond well to it and have minimal sides, or at least they are tolerable for me. The tren just works so well. So is 12 weeks to long or ok. but could never picture going over 12 weeks on any cycle.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Stats?
    but 12 weeks of being completely shut down would warrant a very aggressive pct. But if you feel that you can recover & are aware & accepting of the risks (TRT, BP, Cholesterol, ect) then by all means it's doable.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    12 weeks is not that bad for test, tren might be too much though. test/tren is always a good combo and pretty much the only way to go.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    since both are short esters, I would recommend running the prop for 10 weeks and the tren for 8 weeks.
    What kind of dosages are we talking about?

I am looking at 50mg/prop and 150mg/tren EOD. The origunal plan was to run for 10 weeks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold View Post
    I am looking at 50mg/prop and 150mg/tren EOD. The origunal plan was to run for 10 weeks
    At those dosages I assume you could handle 12 weeks np.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    is it UGL or pharm grade? that's not much test.

I make the tren and prop. I want to try the higher dose of tren over the prop. I am reading many like it this way and since I love tren, I fifure ill try it this way. I hear the lower test dose is just a maintance dose to keep sides down to a minimum, you let the tren do most the work this way.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you will have to monitor your sides to determine how long you actually cycle especially with Tren @ 150 eod. For me with Tes p and Tren a it's 8 and done regardless due to recovery.

Blog Entries
    I'm confused? your advanced enough to be brewing your own gear....why such a trivial noob question?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold View Post
    I make the tren and prop. I want to try the higher dose of tren over the prop. I am reading many like it this way and since I love tren, I fifure ill try it this way. I hear the lower test dose is just a maintance dose to keep sides down to a minimum, you let the tren do most the work this way.
    ^^^^^^Exactly.

Its not rocket science to make. Its really easy and much more cost effective. Plus I trust my self making it more and know its sterile when I make it compared to some stuff shipped over seas you get. Plus I know its not underdosed. To be honest. I just might run the tren for the 12 weeks because I have ran it quite a few times at 10 weeks. I am always the type that just likes to make sure and some outside input before I really make the decision. Plus I can always just stop at 10 weeks if there are problems. I must say I love prop tren cycle. I will be running hgh also for 1.5 year and some var for bridging. I plan on a few cycles of tren/prop during the next year and a half.

Thread Information