excelate is offline Junior Member

Made a stupid mistake today...Large winny dose

I have been taking 10mg winny capsules (70mg/ed) but i got a new batch in today and was in a rush to take them so i popped the usual 7 capsules and went on my way. It wasn't until about an hour later I went back into my gear and noticed the bottle said 50/mg capsules. I ingested 350 mg , is this dangerous?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Just expect your dht related sides to be much worse for a while... And your joints will be like sand paper. But other than that... Nothing too bad, BP is probably your biggest concern.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    1 day you should be fine but just keep your eyes on sides like mentioned above

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excelate View Post
    I have been taking 10mg winny capsules (70mg/ed) but i got a new batch in today and was in a rush to take them so i popped the usual 7 capsules and went on my way. It wasn't until about an hour later I went back into my gear and noticed the bottle said 50/mg capsules. I ingested 350 mg , is this dangerous?
    Agreed,,,that is a WHOPPING dose. You should be just fine though,,it was just a day.
    I wouldnt take anymore for at least 24 hours.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Agreed,,,that is a WHOPPING dose. You should be just fine though,,it was just a day.
    I wouldnt take anymore for at least 24 hours.
    Yeah. I would worry about liver toxicity as well. Hopefully one day won't do much damage.

Thanks guys, that really puts me at ease a little bit. I am so shocked at myself for letting something so stupid happen. You should have saw my face when I realized they were fkin 50's. Ok so I will skip tomorrows dose and then start the following day, granted I don't feel any heavy sides. Thanks again guys!

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, we all make mistakes lol, just be more cautious with what you're putting in your body. But yeah, you should be fine. I just hope you're running test with it, or you should already feel like crap.

V-ROID is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Hey man, we all make mistakes lol, just be more cautious with what you're putting in your body. But yeah, you should be fine. I just hope you're running test with it, or you should already feel like crap.
    Yea thanks God im running test! Still alive!!! Some bad shin splints today but feeling back to normal! Thanks guys

Thread Information