Budly69 is offline Junior Member

Tren E and Test E Question

Would a 200mg dose of Tren E and a 250mg dose of Test E EOD be pushing the limits of what is acceptable? The last blend I did was 150mg of Tren A, Test A, and Mast EOD and I loved it however my supplier is out of it and this is the closest thing I can find.

Scys is offline New Member
    u do know thats about 700mg of tren per week?

drake4243 is offline Member
    Yes it is pushing the limit. why are you running EOD on Ethanate this maks no sence. I would just back away slowly and getting a better understanding of things.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Crazy and makes no sense at all. It sounds like just wanting to push steroids over the limit and why. To what end. This is not a proper safe cycle and should not be handles this way. IMOP ...crazy mike

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    Would a 200mg dose of Tren E and a 250mg dose of Test E EOD be pushing the limits of what is acceptable? The last blend I did was 150mg of Tren A, Test A, and Mast EOD and I loved it however my supplier is out of it and this is the closest thing I can find.
    That all depends on you. If you are 6'2 260 and lean, then that would probably be how much you need to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    That all depends on you. If you are 6'2 260 and lean, then that would probably be how much you need to grow.
    NO, ! you would never do Enanthate EOD no matter what size you are.....crazy mike

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

NO, ! you would never do Enanthate EOD no matter what size you are.....crazy mike
    Ummm why not? Just keeps levels more stable... I do it all the time....

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Ummm why not? Just keeps levels more stable... I do it all the time....
    I guess I left off at that high a dosages. I was under the impression it was being said Test E at 250 mgs EOD . If you were to lower the dose I guess why not. Like divide 500mg by 7 and do 75 mgs eod . So I will stand to be corrected with that for that approach but I think that the average not so experienced aas user would not understand.
    Oh I left for a few...I spilled a Gator Aide on my key board. Lol or not...It's ok...crazy mike

This: "Would a 200mg dose of Tren E and a 250mg dose of Test E EOD be pushing the limits " ...crazy mike

Thread Information