• 3 Post By Live for the PUMP
  • 3 Post By teezer33
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Hypertrophic89
  • 1 Post By BlueWaffle21
  • 2 Post By crazy mike

Thread: 8th shot and test e kicks in!

thehor is offline Member
    Been working out 6 years and never have I experienced a workout like today. That was the best workout ever in my life. Muscles expanded and felt like rocks, had so much energy. Loved the feeling.
    Last edited by thehor; 07-25-2013 at 11:16 PM.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    Been working out 6 years and never have I experianced a workout like today. That was the best workout ever in my life. Muscles expanded and felt like rock, had so much energy. Loved the feeling.
    That's what keeps me coming back. Only gets better dude. Enjoy

AlinSR is offline new member
    It took a while huh.

Negative Knight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    Been working out 6 years and never have I experianced a workout like today. That was the best workout ever in my life. Muscles expanded and felt like rock, had so much energy. Loved the feeling.
    Keep your AI up or you'll gain 5+ pounds of water almost overnight it happend to me

thehor is offline Member
    Oh I dont mind it taking this long man its the best feeling ever, Now I know why everyone that workouts hard keeps coming back. I just wanted to do 3 cycles and I cant lie I think I am going to do more than 3 :/
    Oh well as long as I do them right and safe I should be ok right?

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Keep your AI up or you'll gain 5+ pounds of water almost overnight it happend to me
    Yea I went from 0.25 to 0.50 of armidex.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Oh I dont mind it taking this long man its the best feeling ever, Now I know why everyone that workouts hard keeps coming back. I just wanted to do 3 cycles and I cant lie I think I am going to do more than 3 :/
    Honestly I don't see how people stop after a certain amount of cycles. I am on PCT and all I think about is my next cycle. I count the days. The hard part (discipline) is waiting the recommended time. So far I have, but I am tempted everyday to put an order in and get started on the next one.

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Honestly I don't see how people stop after a certain amount of cycles. I am on PCT and all I think about is my next cycle. I count the days. The hard part (discipline) is waiting the recommended time. So far I have, but I am tempted everyday to put an order in and get started on the next one.
    I haven't started one yet, and I am already planning my second.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teezer33 View Post
    I haven't started one yet, and I am already planning my second.
    Yea I have my next one planed and working on my 3rd. The thing about Aas now that I tried it, its not just about the size you put on its also how great you feel and how awesome the pumps are that keeps you wanting it more and more. I think i is pretty addicting if you ask me.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First cycle is the best one for a lot of people
    thehor likes this.

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    Yea I have my next one planed and working on my 3rd. The thing about Aas now that I tried it, its not just about the size you put on its also how great you feel and how awesome the pumps are that keeps you wanting it more and more. I think i is pretty addicting if you ask me.
    I couldnt agree with you more brother. But we gotta remember that we are using hormones so always play it safe. Take your breaks and enjoy the beauty of it all. Good to hear your cycles working out for you man
    thehor likes this.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Enjoy the ride man!!!!! Just remember with every high there is a crash and it sucks feeling human again!! I just keep chasing that fix!!
    thehor likes this.

roadking85 is offline New Member
    Who wants to stop ill push oils till the day I die, if done correctly the pros vastly outweigh the cons. 1000mgs wk test e and 800mgs eq wk, can't wait for next cycle with anadrol and tren added to the above. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Remember me guys. The oldest juicer among you. Then my 25 yrs. off for hard core drugs and alcohol addiction, yea that's me.
    I don't tell my AA friends about my steroid use because they will and they have asked, say I've traded one addiction for another. I say well it doesn't keep me out on the street and on the couch comatose and I'm not stealing and spending all my money and ...oops did you hear that. Money....I have just spent money I didn't have and shpuld never have spent to continue and keep this current cycle going into another stage.

Now this is me and only me, but it shows a pattern of mine. NOT GOOD. Yep I'm healthy (I think) I'm doing well, I'm training and I'm eating. BUT ( just me) am I headed down a potentially irresponsible road, yes.

I just want to caution you all. Be careful the line of addiction is invisible. You will never know when you have crossed it until you have. Got that, no one wants to be an addict and slave to anyway of life on purpose. So that in itself should be proof itself that the line is invisible. If not you would stop short of it. I said you won't know it until you are it.

Every addict says " well that's you and them, but it won't happen to me"
    WE can be aas users , using as safe as possible ( as possible) but we can also be diligently irresponsible all the while not making the right choices. Like spending more or not seeing out PCT all the way through. Like over doing it, too much too long and too many.

I say all this not to condemn or to admit to you MY shortcomings or to point.
    I say what I said to instigate everyone to think. Be carful. What we think is not a mind altering drug, a drug we don't GET OFF ON ? , might just be the invisible drug and line we cross to another statistic of addiction. The ramifications are self explanatory if you sit down and think it out.
    BE CARFUL is all I say !! ....MIKE

PS: I am clean and sober now from the opiate drugs, ups n downers and alike Also sober from any alcohol. I felt I needed to say that. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-26-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    thehor and Red Bastard like this.

thehor is offline Member
    I read every word you said on your post mike and it is a great post. I to used to be addicted to alcohol and thankfully working out is what keeps me away from it because I sure as hell would be drinking right now if it wasnt for my strict diet.

Thanks for the post. You are indeed a veteran and would keep this in mind!

I read every word you said on your post mike and it is a great post. I to used to be addicted to alcohol and thankfully working out is what keeps me away from it because I sure as hell would be drinking right now if it wasnt for my strict diet.

Thanks for the post. You are indeed a veteran and would keep this in mind!
    Thanks for your comeback. ...cm

I'm addicted to the gym... its been.... 6 hours since my last session.... ;-)

Great post cm. Your the positive statistic now my friend. Well done is all I can say.

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    I'm addicted to the gym... its been.... 6 hours since my last session.... ;-)

Great post cm. Your the positive statistic now my friend. Well done is all I can say.
    how?

he's spending money he doesn't have on juice.

it's a little scary being a former junkie and current methadone patient myself.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine View Post
    how?

he's spending money he doesn't have on juice.

it's a little scary being a former junkie and current methadone patient myself.
    That's what I'm referring to. So I have to take a look real hard at mikey and ask myself " mike are you getting in trouble with this? " FYI I am looking inside. Only a real junkie would know IMOP.
    So , guys we can joke some, but we all have to take inventory of what we are doing and realize steroids are drugs and we do get off in some way as described by OP. So it can be more dangerous to some. That's all, think, think, think...no one is above it. ...Be cool crazy mike

Thread Information