Thread: lower back ache

chester101 is offline Associate Member

lower back ache

I'm prob a bit para, but got a slight ache at bottom of back, both sides but more so on right.... I'm on my first cycle, sus 250 2x a week, and in to my 3rd week..... I could and prob are worrying about nothing but I'd rather ask!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by chester101
    I'm prob a bit para, but got a slight ache at bottom of back, both sides but more so on right.... I'm on my first cycle, sus 250 2x a week, and in to my 3rd week..... I could and prob are worrying about nothing but I'd rather ask!
    Are you using dbol or anything like that?
    It's known as back pumps and its a bastard sometimes
    It's normal in a lot of people unless its really hurting I would go see a doc

JAB1 is offline Member
    Ice and aleeve do wonders for my lower back if its just a tweak and not severely injured. Routine chiro helps me too. 3 weeks into sust only I wouldnt think its back pumps. Check your form on squats and deads, thats a common culprit for back issues...

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    Anything change in your training form? Have you tried lifting more than usual? Try stretching and massage. Could be back pumps week 3 of a sus cycle so you should be feeling some effects from the gear by now.

chester101 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for replies.... I think you prob right, down to my training/work ect... I was worried it was something more sinister ie kidneys ect... but I am a stress head
    No I dont take d-bol... just the sus. When should I start to notice a physical change??...

Saracen is offline New Member
    Unless you have some sort of back injury from going heavy and bad form from such lifts such as Squats or Deadlifts then it could just be the Back Pumps you get with certain AAS or PH compounds.

To counteract the effects of Back Pumps or Shin Pumps try taking Taurine powder in the ranges of 3-8 grams a day and see if that makes a difference....try to take it before going out or working out and you might see a big difference and less pain.

However if you still have pain get your back looked at by a Doctor and stop any excercises that involve putting strain on the lower back (lumbar region) and start wearing a belt for added support while training.

Thread Information