Lonestar Light is offline New Member

Goal - endurance training

I am a 39 yo male. Been training for endurance cycling rides for the last few months and am really considering ped's to help with training and performance. I don't care to get much bigger, I just want to get stronger, faster, and improve cardio/endurance.

I am 6'2" and 220. Bf is at 15% or so. Big ass, big legs.

I am currently on test replacement therapy to bring total test level to around 700. Also on an estrogen blocker to keep estrogen levels at about 13.

Researching brings up a lot of confusion to me. One mans treasure is another mans trash. Based on a friends recommendation and net research, I was thinking to go with a cycle of -

Clen -
    Test E
    Deca

Diet is pretty clean. I do drink beer socially which I know ads calories but I eat good the vast majority of the time.

I train with weights typically 2-3 times per week to maintain but I really just want to get more endurance and get faster.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Jax2Swol is offline Junior Member
    Do you have a PCT planned or thought about it?

Honestly, I thought that since I was already on a maintenance level of test that I wouldn't really need a pct. I will cycle off of clen gradually per most recommendations after the two week on two week off program for about 8 weeks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light
    Honestly, I thought that since I was already on a maintenance level of test that I wouldn't really need a pct. I will cycle off of clen gradually per most recommendations after the two week on two week off program for about 8 weeks.
    You don't need a PCT if you are on TRT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jax2Swol is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    I'm sorry I read right over that. Honestly Idk much about guys who are on trt. But you are right if you are on trt then you don't need a pct.

You will however need to have caber or it is preferred in case your prolactin gets to high from the deca . But some also say if you maintain low e2 levels then prolactin won't be an issue. Maybe a vet will come in and help you out.

onetwonine is offline Banned
    you dont need pct.

Any suggestions or comments? Am I on the right track?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    EPO is something I've been looking into, been doing a decent amount of research on it, I recommend you give it a look.

Yeah, I looked at epo as well. Not as easy to get nor do I know folks that do it that talk about it at least. The things I am looking at, I have friends that have experience with etc.

Thanks for the response

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping the peptide AICAR will help with stamina and endurance. Anyone have experience with this peptide by itself?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Mixed reviews as a stand alone^

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mixed being some people say it works and others saying it's not effective?

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    OP what are you in currently? What is your TRT? and what are you currently taking for estrogen? Are you trying to she'd body fat with the clen or take advantage of the bronciodialation? I would think to run blast dosage of test and adjust your AI accordingly and then when you are done continue your prescribed dosages. Forego the the deca for now.

Tff - glad to hear you say the drop the deca thing as that is what I was kinda uncertain on. I am am trying to shed lbs yes but the bronchodilator quality o the clen is also intriguing.

Trt - I can't remember the dose at this very minute but it is 1cc? Of depo-test every 7days. Current AI is anastrozol which I take only .5mg eow.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Alright when I took clen I did not notice much as far as cardio did seen to give a little edge as far a fat loss and did get the shakes and kind of anxious. In the future I'd rather put in the extra effort with diet or try t3 on cycle..
    So I don't know much about trt but I'd say your dose is prob around 100-200 mgs a week, my guess (and a trt vet will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong) would be to go on 500 mg a week, up your AI .25 eod and run that for 12 weeks, and prob HCG 250ius 2x a week. Then after 12 weeks go back to your prescribed trt doses.
    If it was me I'd say skip deca and skip clen. Blast on test first!

Thread Information