lstbred is offline Senior Member

Newbie Stat Template

Most of the rookies/newbies (new to gear or not) come into the forums and ask questions. Which is great! that is the first step to see if everything is ok or not and gain valuable knowledge. There's a lot of great help on this forum and people willing to pass along thier knowledge to make your journey as smooth and safe as possible! But in order for anybody to help and answer questions, there are certain questions that the vets and other knowledgable people need in order to do so. No matter WHAT the question is; what size pin? is my diet? etc Theres only a few things you need to do before getting started and they don't take long:
    1. Read the rules, here http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...7-25-12-a.html
    2. Use the "search" in the right hand corner. It will usually point you to what you need.
    3. If you have a question, PLEASE ANSWER THESE FEW QUESTIONS AND IT WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN WHAT IS SAID AND RESPONSE TIME! Copy and paste if you want to, makes it even easier.
    BASIC QUESTIONS, These four questions need to be answered by everyone new, the other questions only if they apply
    Weight:
    Body Fat %, (bf%):
    Please use chart below for a general idea.

What is your final goal
    ? loss fat, gain mass, more endurance etc:
    Cycle Experience (number of):
    Compounds of last cycle/dosage/duration:

Proposed cycle: With this you will need to be fairly specific:
    Compound/dosage/duration 1:
    Compound/dosage/duration 2:
    Compound/dosage/duration 3:
    AI:
    PCT:

Just a hint, first cycles should be test only!
    Simple question: Even if it's a specific question you will still need to do the top portion.

I have found that everyone here is willing to help out but these questions are asked over and over and over!..........and over! The answers you get are going to be some of the best with the emphasis on safety, is it going to be what you want to hear? not always!! these guy's/gals have all "been there done that" so it makes good sense to pay attention.
    Last edited by lstbred; 07-26-2013 at 06:11 PM.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    I was bored and annoyed! did I miss anything?

Thread Information