Danasaurusrex is offline New Member

What to stack with Tren?

I'm currently on 40mg of Dbol a day and a weekly injection of 1mg Deca 300 (nandrolone decanoate 300) and 1mg of Multi test 400 (Test acetate 25mg, prop 40mg, phenylprop 60mmg, isocaproate 75mg, enth 100mg, decanoate 100mg) ... Both the Deca and multitest contain are from Omega labs and the only reason I went on this cycle was because a friend of mine suggested it and although I'm getting some gain iv heard Tren is the better option so I was wondering what would be the best to stack with it? And is Tren better as an injectable or oral?
    Thanks a lot
    Dan.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stack some food with it. That always helps. I'd stay away from the Tren for now as you don't seem very educated on the use of steroids .
    What are your complete stats and complete cycle plan?

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Tren is some strong stuff. Always start with testosterone . Post up your stats so everyone can get a better ideal of what your working with.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Stack some food with it. That always helps. I'd stay away from the Tren for now as you don't seem very educated on the use of steroids .
    What are your complete stats and complete cycle plan?
    I agree with this. No shame but by your post you don't have a clue as to what you are saying or doing. I'm not bashing you. Reality is you have mgs mixed with mL's. You don't know what compounds you are doing and you don't know what goes with what for what your goal might be.
    As said Tren is NOT a steroid to play with , not that any should be for play but is tough. You are doing blends and they are not good, IMOP. I really haven't heard of anyone that has gotten good results and they in themselves go against the correct science of application.
    I advise you do some reading and understand even how to communicate what you are doing. ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Your friend doesn't know what he is doing...hence bro science. ...crazy mike

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Omega? throw it in the garbage asap and read up on this site before you start.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Hi. Read. Thanks.

Danasaurusrex is offline New Member
    21 years old

6ft
    210Ibs
    12% body fat
    On 3rd 6 week cycle
    Pct consists of taking 20mg of Nolvadex for 4-5 weeks... I won't argue with you all I'm like every other male when they first start steroids think I know it all till I speak to people who actually know what they're talking about haha feel free to bash me if I'm doing something wrong cheers guys!

tgunn is offline Junior Member
    ^^ lol!

Thread Information