Dewey is offline New Member

Some questions I have and advice needed

Just some info if needed. Im 5'8, 173 around 14% body fat. 39 will be 40 soon. I have been on cycle or cycles since Oct of last year 2012. Started out with Test prop stacked with decca. I have used several stacks from this site. So far so good I have made some good gains. My diet is pretty consistant. I watched the video from panzerfaust on here and got some ideas on weighing my food from I think it was Kevin on here.
    Anyways: questions I have help or answers would be apprciated.

1. Growth hormone : Site info says to do EOD and is cheaper for me. I am doing 2 IU AM and 2 in PM after workout. Is this a good program?
    I started with Gintropin, but my guy switched me out to something else due to availability/ This is my 3rd month of GH, starting to feel my sleep better, deeper which is good I have suffered from sleep apneaia my life and am starting to dream which was sporatic before

2. Is it ok to stay on full time year around or should you take a post cycle to clear out your system?

3. I have noticed that sometimes I get pimple like sores. Almost like inside pimples that you cant pop. I know that sounds gross but they get like welts sometimes and sore! Since I quit decca they seem to have gotten less. I was stacking 250 T Enthanate and 200 Decca EOD and then switched from Decca to EQ at 150 EOD with TEnthante. Is this normal? Or is my body telling me I need to take a PCT and clean out?

4. I do my injects in my glutes, my arms are tough and get sore esp if I do Tren . I do get sore in my glutes sometimes so I cant even do
    squats and walk with a limp for a few days. Normal? I did small stacks in my 20s and dont remember hurting like this.

5. Also my elbows and shoulder joints hurt really bad sometimes. I heard this is due to use of PEDs??

6. Blood work? I have not been to a dr in over 6 years. I am working on going to do some blood test in Aug. What should I look for. I was
    up front with my dr. I told him I wont bull shit you, this is what I want and Im doing it dont like it dont take me as a patient. He is a
    sports doc here in Montreal and said he gets this all the time and not a big deal.
    I know its alot even if some of you can answer 1 or 2 questions would help.

Dewey is offline New Member

Please Help, I dont have anyone I know I can ask questions to

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    Just some info if needed. Im 5'8, 173 around 14% body fat. 39 will be 40 soon. I have been on cycle or cycles since Oct of last year 2012. Started out with Test prop stacked with decca. I have used several stacks from this site. So far so good I have made some good gains. My diet is pretty consistant. I watched the video from panzerfaust on here and got some ideas on weighing my food from I think it was Kevin on here.
    Anyways: questions I have help or answers would be apprciated.

1. Growth hormone : Site info says to do EOD and is cheaper for me. I am doing 2 IU AM and 2 in PM after workout. Is this a good program?
    I started with Gintropin, but my guy switched me out to something else due to availability/ This is my 3rd month of GH, starting to feel my sleep better, deeper which is good I have suffered from sleep apneaia my life and am starting to dream which was sporatic before

2. Is it ok to stay on full time year around or should you take a post cycle to clear out your system?

3. I have noticed that sometimes I get pimple like sores. Almost like inside pimples that you cant pop. I know that sounds gross but they get like welts sometimes and sore! Since I quit decca they seem to have gotten less. I was stacking 250 T Enthanate and 200 Decca EOD and then switched from Decca to EQ at 150 EOD with TEnthante. Is this normal? Or is my body telling me I need to take a PCT and clean out?

4. I do my injects in my glutes, my arms are tough and get sore esp if I do Tren . I do get sore in my glutes sometimes so I cant even do
    squats and walk with a limp for a few days. Normal? I did small stacks in my 20s and dont remember hurting like this.

5. Also my elbows and shoulder joints hurt really bad sometimes. I heard this is due to use of PEDs??

6. Blood work? I have not been to a dr in over 6 years. I am working on going to do some blood test in Aug. What should I look for. I was
    up front with my dr. I told him I wont bull shit you, this is what I want and Im doing it dont like it dont take me as a patient. He is a
    sports doc here in Montreal and said he gets this all the time and not a big deal.
    I know its alot even if some of you can answer 1 or 2 questions would help.
    Also I have been taking Arimidex DSL is the brand from here in Canada and it says 1000 MCGS?? How much is this. I take one ever other day I this enough? Maybe this is causing my acne?

Thread Information