• 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By Lady Warmouth
  • 1 Post By Brazensol
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Miss a shot or double up?

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

Miss a shot or double up?

Test prop and npp every second day. Injected yesterday, won't be able to inject till Monday.

Should I do another inject today and then resume on Monday or just wait till Monday for next inject?

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    Test prop and npp every second day. Injected yesterday, won't be able to inject till Monday.

Should I do another inject today and then resume on Monday or just wait till Monday for next inject?
    You'll be fine if you miss. Just pick back up where you left off.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I'd do another....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce
    I'd do another....
    Lol I probably would too

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post

OMG, these things can get very confusing. Your body is like a computer chip and if you miss a day or the hour or two days it could just throw you whole 10-12 or so week cycle off. An you maybe just may have fvcked the cycle all together. Knowing that there is no flexibility in our human body to make it up, or cruise it out or just flutter for a few hours I say, kill yourself. Before you do though send all your left over gear to me.

OR you could take the rocket science approach and just skip a beat and pick up where you left off. But whatever you do make sure you have taken into all the different scenarios as to what if's and so on's. The rocket science approach by ...crazy mike

Seriously OP in the long run it makes no difference. But when approaching this type of timing make it ED and then miss and then resume protocol ...crazy mike

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    OMG, these things can get very confusing. Your body is like a computer chip and if you miss a day or the hour or two days it could just throw you whole 10-12 or so week cycle off. An you maybe just may have fvcked the cycle all together. Knowing that there is no flexibility in our human body to make it up, or cruise it out or just flutter for a few hours I say, kill yourself. Before you do though send all your left over gear to me.

OR you could take the rocket science approach and just skip a beat and pick up where you left off. But whatever you do make sure you have taken into all the different scenarios as to what if's and so on's. The rocket science approach by ...crazy mike

Do the English language a favor and kill yourself.

I could copy and paste this exact pile of garbage a few dozen times a day under his moniker and nobody would know the difference. I can't see what this dude contributes that is supposed to command respect.

What, he's old and has been around here for a long time?

Who gives a sh!t. He isn't even amusing, just annoying and preachy.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine View Post

I could copy and paste this exact pile of garbage a few dozen times a day under his moniker and nobody would know the difference. I can't see what this dude contributes that is supposed to command respect.

At age 21 and 53 posts it is apparent you don't know me and that you have no sense of humor as I did follow up with good sound advise. No a good idea to jump on board knowing little and less of anyone no to mention me and to take such a nasty stab. But I will take the high road and let you be as your are probably jealous and ignorant to how much I've come to help the young kids as well as some Vets on here. I suggest you take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth and learn a few things from this forum as well as respect ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    Java Man likes this.

OK It took me a minute to find who you are ...ha. Well you are he kid that has come up with all kind of strange posts and threads like using needles more than once and not knowing about sterile etc... Sorry kid If you did your homework prior to all of the somewhat dumb questions you would not have felt belittled during you initial few days and Q;s.

I believe there is maybe no stupid Question but some of yours along this short stay have been very ignorant and if you had done more reading you would have more intelligent questions. Sorry for some of my sarcasm, by my review I have not steered you wrong yet. Get your ego in check kid. You are the one in Question. Welcome. ...crazy mike
    Java Man likes this.

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned

I don't know you, but it seems your time here may be limited.
    Java Man likes this.

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    OK It took me a minute to find who you are ...ha. Well you are he kid that has come up with all kind of strange posts and threads like using needles more than once and not knowing about sterile etc... Sorry kid If you did your homework prior to all of the somewhat dumb questions you would not have felt belittled during you initial few days and Q;s.

I believe there is maybe no stupid Question but some of yours along this short stay have been very ignorant and if you had done more reading you would have more intelligent questions. Sorry for some of my sarcasm, by my review I have not steered you wrong yet. Get your ego in check kid. You are the one in Question. Welcome. ...crazy mike
    I don't feel belittled.

You just annoy me, a lot.

I think your posts are worthless, you get away it them because you have status in this community (undeserved in my opinion), the culture here is to afford anybody with status a whole lot of deference and respect.

Which isn't the worst thing, but like I said, I don't see what you contribute that deserves respect or your high status. It's just a bunch of patronizing, unfunny garbage that also usually makes me wonder how literate you are.

Go back and give my "reusing needles" thread a quick read through again. I was going to do it regardless, all I wanted was to hear a few people say they've done it and gotten away with it. I got that, made me feel all warm and fuzzy about it. Hardly a dumb question if it served its purpose.

Someone as painfully stupid as you really shouldn't be questioning anyone else's intelligence anyway. Also, do away with the patronizing tone, it doesn't work well for someone who cant put a sentence together. People new to steroids will have newbie questions, deal with it.
    Last edited by onetwonine; 08-02-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ignore him Crazy Mike. He's another young know it all troll who is starved for attention. His momma probably didn't breast feed him. And he never got hugs from his father (assuming he knows who his father is). He is humorous though!
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Everyone is so tough on the internet. Funny how I just don't run into these people in everyday real life. Where do they hide?? Ohh duh. Behind a keyboard.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    <some useless drivel that doesn't need to be repeated>
    If you can't take it, there are plenty of other places you can go. I don't think you'll be here long anyways. Eventually, nobody will answer you and it will be pointless to come here anymore. Do yourself a favor and just go away.

Look OP, it seems that you have been hurt and now you are angry with some embarrassment but that's ok. WE all have been there once in our lives.
    You really are not making sense. I made a joke get over it. I gave you good advice on all of my reply's. Your are ignorant to think I hold some upper status on here. The good things I'm known for is honesty and giving mostly sound advice from my true earned and witnessed experiences, over many years. I 've stood strong and corrected myself when shown to be wrong and what I stand for most is my integrity and years in this sport.
    SO If it is your opinion that you dislike me , have it. But grow up and don't continue to disrespect me or anyone else who has a solid and proven name on here. ...crazy mike
    You youth shines and I hope in the years to come you will be in good enough health to shine as a successful Bodybuilder who uses aas and compounds in as safe a way as possible with all his parts still functioning at my age. ...crazy mike
    Brazensol likes this.

Onetwonine wasn't the op. Gorilla was. Buuuuut. Anyway. Ppl can we just get on. So what if someone cracks a few jokes n makes light of a situation. We need happy ppl round here to balance out the trolls n moaners. And no. I'm not flaming onetwonine. Simply saying.

Anyway op. In answer to ur q.

I would do another then miss one day n carry on as usual.
    In fact. I dud this on deciding to change my tren dose just the other day. (Upped it)

Thread Information