lestat85 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle critique please

I'm coming to the end of my first cycle (12 weeks test e). My next cycle will be around march, but I will be trying to buy everything in the next week or so. My goal with this cycle will be to cut. Diet will be determined closer to the start.

Week 1-8: test prop 125mg eod, anavar 80mg ed, adex .25mg eod, HCG 250 iu 2x/week

PCT (3 days after last pin): Clomid 100/100/50/50, Nolva 40/40/20/20

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Looks good but the only cpl changes for me would be Var for 6 weeks max at the end and no need to front load 2 weeks of clomid and nolva. 1 is plenty!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Looks good but the only cpl changes for me would be Var for 6 weeks max at the end and no need to front load 2 weeks of clomid and nolva. 1 is plenty!
    What he said.

Thanks for the feed back. Cycle then would look like:

Week 1-8: test prop, adex and HCG
    Week 3-8: var
    PCT: Clomid 100/50/50/50, Nolva 40/20/20/20

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat85 View Post

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, keep us updated!
    I'm already pumped for this next one. I've got my last pin for my current cycle tomorrow and I've gone from 179lbs to 206lbs, as of this past Saturday.

After this cut, the goal is 225lbs by end of next year.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat85 View Post

Actually, I'd run the Var 8 weeks. Hepatoxicity is over rated.

If it doesnt affect your lipids massively then go 8 weeks IMO.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I ran Var 6 weeks no problem Bro.Good luck

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agreed on the 6 wk for the first time with it. You'll produce some nice lean gains with a dialed in diet.

However, as Swifto suggested, 8 wks on Var wont kill you.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Wait! I am wanting to know something for my personal curiosity on why you are doing something. If you reached 206 this cycle you just finished, and your goalis to be 225 by the end of next year, why use a cycle to cut? Personally, I would think if you are wanting to be bigger at the end of next year, you would want to hold as much size as you can until the time you desire to cycle again. I am seeing a pattern locally where guys are wanting to blow up over the winter, but then cut before the spring season. I think this is relying too much on AAS. There is no way a person can gain 30lbs ad then cut a few month later and expect the muscle gained will remain through the cut. Especially when you plan on bulking again after the cut. Why not fully recover now, eat big, train hard, and repeat the cycle you just finished. If you reach your desired weight by the end of next year like you hope too, you could use the following cycle to cut once you have held your new muscle for a while. Reason I am saying this is that I am seeing it so much here. You should go over your desired weight and try and hold it for as long as possible before you decide to cut. Think of this as a long term plan and let the cards fall where the may. If you want to still be big for the spring, but have a lower BF, all you have to do is repeat the same cycle and watch your diet closely. YOU do the work and let the AAS assist you. You dont need anavar to cut. You dont need anything truth be told. But you can cut using test as easy as you can using Var, just adjust you diet to your specific needs. Hold that size man. Lean out by diet, but hold the weight so that when you cut down, you will be a beast! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Wait! I am wanting to know something for my personal curiosity on why you are doing something. If you reached 206 this cycle you just finished, and your goalis to be 225 by the end of next year, why use a cycle to cut? Personally, I would think if you are wanting to be bigger at the end of next year, you would want to hold as much size as you can until the time you desire to cycle again. I am seeing a pattern locally where guys are wanting to blow up over the winter, but then cut before the spring season. I think this is relying too much on AAS. There is no way a person can gain 30lbs ad then cut a few month later and expect the muscle gained will remain through the cut. Especially when you plan on bulking again after the cut. Why not fully recover now, eat big, train hard, and repeat the cycle you just finished. If you reach your desired weight by the end of next year like you hope too, you could use the following cycle to cut once you have held your new muscle for a while. Reason I am saying this is that I am seeing it so much here. You should go over your desired weight and try and hold it for as long as possible before you decide to cut. Think of this as a long term plan and let the cards fall where the may. If you want to still be big for the spring, but have a lower BF, all you have to do is repeat the same cycle and watch your diet closely. YOU do the work and let the AAS assist you. You dont need anavar to cut. You dont need anything truth be told. But you can cut using test as easy as you can using Var, just adjust you diet to your specific needs. Hold that size man. Lean out by diet, but hold the weight so that when you cut down, you will be a beast! Good Luck!
    Thanks for the input. I have been debating whether to continue bulking or to cut before summer. 225lbs is actually a brand new goal for me, as I've now accomplished my previous goal. My goal for a few years now has been to be 200lbs and I'm finally there.

My plan is to try and continue adding as much mass as I can until spring. I've never really had great definition, due to never having a proper diet and decided that I want to try and do a proper cut and get ripped for summer. I've never actually been able to accomplish this before. I know that diet is everything and will be putting that in place before starting the cycle.

Another reason for wanting to cut is to show myself that I can. I wanted to do a bodybuilding show a few years ago and never made any progress. I would like to look into this again for 2014. My thinking is that if I can do a solid cut, then I can push for 225lbs and still be over 200lbs in 2014.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Fair enough. I know I have planned a spring cut, but since I reached my goal weight, it is not enough. So I will continue to bulk, and lower fat and eat meticulously during beach weather. I am holding off on the cut and keeping/gaining on my size. Then Ill cut when I want to cut to 200 with 8-10% BF.

I started out at 155lbs 6 years ago and wanted to be 180lbs at the absolute most. Once I reached that, it wasn't enough and I wanted 200lbs. Now I'm past 200lbs and looking at even heavier. I used to look at the huge guys in the gym and think it was too big, now I want to reach their level. I doubt it'll ever be enough. There will always be a new goal.
    Last edited by lestat85; 11-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.

huggy008 is offline Junior Member
    Swifto can you please help me with some ai questions on my cycle to Come

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by huggy008
    Swifto can you please help me with some ai questions on my cycle to Come
    Start your own thread.

Swifto has been banned for several months.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information