Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Worried about a friend using "Dbol"

Ran into one of my gym buddies today and we got to talking about aas, imagine that. I noticed how he has blowed up and gotten a lot stronger in about a 3 week time frame so I ask him whats up. We continue talking and the world "dbol " comes up.

Keep in mind my buddy has a decent lifting experience, about 5 7 200 lbs, 16-18 %BF, and is 21 years old. I'm a little worried about him. Really doesn't know much about aas, just what he has heard on the street. So I came here to ask if he has messed himself up or about to mess himself up.

He says his friend got him some dianabol and has been taking in on and off for about 3 weeks now. He showed me the tabs, they are the British Dispensary or British Dragon 10mg tabs, the pink ones. I had ever seen the 10's only the 5's. he said he took a coulpe preworkout but he wasn't taking them on a strict day to day basis and with no testosterone baseline. This is what worried me, I asked him how many he had left he said about 100. I told him to stop taking the 20mg on workout days and save the tabs for later. I told him he is definitely risking himself of getting early stages of gyno.

I know for one he is too young, second he is not taking them correctly, and third he is not running a test with it. He said others have told him to run a test with it but he ignored it. I think he might have mild depression also, just keep in mind iI didn't come here to bash or flame my buddy or to talk about him behind his back but in a mere concern for his health. I think he has taken about 100 tabs so far in the 3 weeks time. Is it too late for him to stop now and not do/do pct or should he finish the "dbol only " cycle he is doing and then find some test to run with it. Help me help my friend. thanks

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    He doesnt knw anything about steroids so not a good idea to continue the cycle , tell him to stop messing and do a pct and get some liv 52 or nac to support his liver

AlinSR is offline new member
    Sounds like he's getting good results if he blowed up in 3 weeks.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try your hardest to get him to do a good pct.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Sounds like he's getting good results if he blowed up in 3 weeks.
    Senseless post and its blew up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Senseless post and its blew up.
    I was quoting the op.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look, no offense brother, this friend might be a real good dude and I truly hope the best for him just like I do for all humans. But, if he does the right thing in regards to the D-bol have you got any idea how to help him with his bigger, more urgent problem? BRAINS!

It is absolutely know secret that steroids should be taken more seriously than "but he ignored it" He needs to see a doctor IMMEDIATELY!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    It doesn't sound like your friend is going to listen to anybody on this but GL. You have to try. He needs to stop and do pct asap. He doesn't know wtf he's doing. Steroids aren't candy or recreational drugs. If taken haphazardly and incorrectly like he's doing, nothing permanent will come from it except maybe lifelong sterility from low sperm count, low testosterone , prematurely fused growth plates, mood swings because his hormones are yoyoing all over the place, acne, premature baldness. Women love all of that. Yeah.

The reckless disregard for the seriousness of AAS makes me guess that you are in the UK. Healthcare is free, steroids are legal, your friend is young, tell him to see a doctor immediately.
    But, he could be saying shit jut to get your attention and validate himself in some way. Seeking attention/validation is typical of the profile for a 21 yr old aas user.

Anabolics are legal in the uk? Didn't know that.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    Anabolics are legal in the uk? Didn't know that.
    That's the third time in as many months on this site that I've heard the same thing. They aren't 'legal' as such, it's certainly illegal to sell them but their classification is such that you aren't gonna get done if you only have enough for personal use.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's the third time in as many months on this site that I've heard the same thing. They aren't 'legal' as such, it's certainly illegal to sell them but their classification is such that you aren't gonna get done if you only have enough for personal use.
    That's what I thought but things change all the time. That's how pot is looked at in the states. But AAS, well geez that's right up there with cr@k and H. Please. Ridiculous. That's another thread already though lol.

Thread Information