soupsandwich is offline New Member

Need Advice on Post-Cycle Therapy/SERMS for Anavar and Primo

I have read the post-cycle therapy plans on the main website, but these seem to contemplate cycles of heavy bulking agents like testosterone . I am designing a cycle around a anavar , primo. I might use a small amount of nandrolone , but not much . My understanding is that these dihydrotestosterone derivatives can suppress natural testosterone as well. What is the proper post-cycle SERM and therapy strategies to get everything back in balance?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should not run a cycle without using test as a base as any compound you use is going to cause suppression of your natty testosterone and leave you with the effects of low testosterone . Regardless of the cycle you run you will need serms for pct nolvadex and Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You should not run a cycle without using test as a base as any compound you use is going to cause suppression of your natty testosterone and leave you with the effects of low testosterone. Regardless of the cycle you run you will need serms for pct nolvadex and Clomid
    Jim, thanks for your response. Three questions:

1) Why do I need to use testosterone as a base? Why can't I just use Anavar and Primo? Worried about the side effects of test.
    2) Do I need to use nolvadex AND Clomid or just one?
    3) Is there anything else I need to know to get my natural chemistry back together afterward?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by soupsandwich

Jim, thanks for your response. Three questions:

1) Why do I need to use testosterone as a base? Why can't I just use Anavar and Primo? Worried about the side effects of test.
    2) Do I need to use nolvadex AND Clomid or just one?
    3) Is there anything else I need to know to get my natural chemistry back together afterward?
    You need test as a base because as I stated earlier... Anytime you add androgens to your system your body will no and will either suppress or cease production if your natural testosterone. Then you will suffer from low testosterone symptoms and trust me when I say you don't want that. Yes you need Clomid and nolvadex for pct and you should be using hcg and an AI during your cycle as well.

So you're saying I need a test base to compensate for lack of testosterone ?

Thread Information