yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Making gains after cycling

I have ran 4 cycles total so far. Only the last two have been consecutive (followed time on+PCT= time off) I am 24 years old 6'2" 225lbs @12%bf. I want to know if making decent gains is even possible now without running another cycle. It seems like after I come off all im doing is fighting to keep what I gained from the previous cycle until I start the next one.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I think you answered your own question. But I would like to hear what a vet had to say.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Short answer = No

Long answer = If you are past are past your genetic limit it is not possible.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <samson> > View Post
    short answer = no

long answer = if you are past are past your genetic limit it is not possible.
    ^ this

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I have ran 4 cycles total so far. Only the last two have been consecutive (followed time on+PCT= time off) I am 24 years old 6'2" 225lbs @12%bf. I want to know if making decent gains is even possible now without running another cycle. It seems like after I come off all im doing is fighting to keep what I gained from the previous cycle until I start the next one.
    6'2 225 12%. Youre not above your genetic limit. Lbm is about 200lbs. You may be close though. Are you increasing your calories on a regular basis? If you want to be 240lbs, you need to eat what it would take to maintain that weight before you'll get there. Gains come slower as you get bigger, too.

Yes I make diet adjustments such as adding snacks in between meals like peanut butter, greek yogurts, protein bars. I also add olive oil to my oat shakes for the extra calories. I lift as heavy as I can in the gym but it seems like im just fighting to maintain my gains from the previous cycle. I am probably at or around my genetic limit I believe. Everyone in my family is very thin and "small framed". I guess im just leaning towards the fact that after cycling that many times could my natural test levels be too low to make gains at this point?

drake4243 is offline Member
    Well it could be or it could not be? That is a tough question to answer. I would suggest try eating well above maintenance for 30 days without fail and see what that gives you. Also if you think your levels are naturally low get them checked. Don’t forget gains off cycle will be slower don’t get frustrated just keep plugging away

Yeah I know gains will be much slower off cycle. I do plan on getting my levels checked a couple months after PCT. I just wanted to take maybe a year off cycling but im still not where I want to be and was just wondering what everyones experience was with trying to go "natural" after a couple cycles.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Yes I make diet adjustments such as adding snacks in between meals like peanut butter, greek yogurts, protein bars. I also add olive oil to my oat shakes for the extra calories. I lift as heavy as I can in the gym but it seems like im just fighting to maintain my gains from the previous cycle. I am probably at or around my genetic limit I believe. Everyone in my family is very thin and "small framed". I guess im just leaning towards the fact that after cycling that many times could my natural test levels be too low to make gains at this point?
    What is your workout like? Are you increasing in strength? Maybe you have been doing size routines so long that you've maxed out what you can do to grow without increasing strength?

I increased strength a lot on cycle but off cycle its all I can do to lift that kind of weight for the amount of reps I was doing on cycle

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    i doubt anyone actually reaches their genetic limit, my mates dad who has won the NFBB or w/e its called in Aus several times has never touched steroids and his an absolute monster came runner up last year and his 53 years old. So my point is he has been growing for well over 30 years and is still getting bigger to this day.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    You can hardly be sure he his natural...
    And even if he is.

No onw have the same genetic...

You cant compare someone like that.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    didnt say people have the same genetic capacity, but if someone that does this as a lifestyle for such a long time still improving then im sure a 24 year old hasn't reached his limit.

Thread Information