mayrock is offline New Member

my first cycle did i get rip off

my first cycle was test 300 and equipoise 300 but I only got enough that last 4 weeks how long is a cycle and when I ask for a cycle should I have gotten more besides one of each I am new to this and don't know I have done some research but there stuff I cant learn from a book like how not to get rip off/ I would do I cc of each a week is that enough or to much thanks for any help and patients

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    OK i didnt understand a word of what you said
    you bought Test and EQ
    now which test , is it E ?? and when you say 300 is it 300mg/ml or your cycle you wanted to run 300mg/Wk
    and whats 4 weeks
    thats so vague ....
    work with me .. first of all how old are you ?
    whats ur weight, height, bodyfat percentage
    how is your diet?
    how long you been working out ?
    whats your goals ?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    A usual cycle is around 10-12 weeks. U did not buy enough. Buy another 2 vials of ea and you will be ok. U should not be doing aas tho if you no nothing about how much to use or the weeks to use for. Very bad idea.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Research some more!!

ok sorry about that test says testc
    and its 300mg the cycle is suppost to be 2 1ml a week so it ends up being 600mg a week my age is 29 I weigh 197 and my body fat is from 15 to 20 % I only done the body fat on a scale that test for that so not to sure if its right my diet is pretty good I take in 200 grams of protein I get about 3000 to 3500 calories a day I stay away from pasta and bread I been working out for four years now but only with weights for a couple of months now the reson why is weights wear not available so I did use home made weights and pushups with people on your back and squats the same way my I do run 5 miles a day 4 - 6 days a week I am on a 4 on 1 off weight training routine my goals is to well look like ive been working out for four years it sucked not having proper nutrition or weights I am trying to get bigger with lean muscle and cut this body fat I hope this is enough info sorry misspelled my typing sucks been long time since worked a computer

when I bought It was supposed to be a full cycle and it only lasted for 4 weeks I didnt no so I guess ripped off yea this guy looked a little shaddy
    I know I should have done research I read a book but It help a little and iknow its not a good idea to jump in to something with out research over hear i don't know any one to ask questions and I just figured out how to post questions im not good on computer

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Research some more!!
    I know your right

HelloMcFly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayrock View Post
    ok sorry about that test says testc
    and its 300mg the cycle is suppost to be 2 1ml a week so it ends up being 600mg a week my age is 29 I weigh 197 and my body fat is from 15 to 20 % I only done the body fat on a scale that test for that so not to sure if its right my diet is pretty good I take in 200 grams of protein I get about 3000 to 3500 calories a day I stay away from pasta and bread I been working out for four years now but only with weights for a couple of months now the reson why is weights wear not available so I did use home made weights and pushups with people on your back and squats the same way my I do run 5 miles a day 4 - 6 days a week I am on a 4 on 1 off weight training routine my goals is to well look like ive been working out for four years it sucked not having proper nutrition or weights I am trying to get bigger with lean muscle and cut this body fat I hope this is enough info sorry misspelled my typing sucks been long time since worked a computer

Da fu did I just read?

Is English your primary language?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ haha. Mate u didn't get ripped off. U dont no what your doing that's all. If you new about cycling, you would no you need way more then a vial of each. If you done your maths you would work out 2ml divided by 10ml = 5 weeks. Then you lose some threw needles

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMcFly View Post
    Da fu did I just read?

Is English your primary language?
    hey what do you expect I just taught my self to read in prison .....hahahaha no I just cant spell for shit and I haven't used a computer for close to 5 years

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle was test 300 and equipoise 300 but I only got enough that last 4 weeks how long is a cycle and when I ask for a cycle should I have gotten more besides one of each I am new to this and don't know I have done some research but there stuff I cant learn from a book like how not to get rip off/ I would do I cc of each a week is that enough or to much thanks for any help and patients
    you brought eq.. so yes.. you got ripped..

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    when I bought It was supposed to be a full cycle and it only lasted for 4 weeks I didnt no so I guess ripped off yea this guy looked a little shaddy
    I know I should have done research I read a book but It help a little and iknow its not a good idea to jump in to something with out research over hear i don't know any one to ask questions and I just figured out how to post questions im not good on computer
    You would get ripped off if you would have bought crap stuff.

If you knew what you were doing you would just have bought more but you clearly havent done any research...

4 week of long ester is only good to hurt yourself...

I hope for your sake that was some fake stuff...

Im sure you have no idea whats an Ai/HCG /PCT???

You inject things in your body without knowing anything of what it is... Its simply stupid...

Thread Information