roadking85 is offline New Member

Test E and EQ first cycle. Any advice??!!

Started test e 500mgs wk for 2 weeks then up to 750 for 2 wks, this was a month ago. Starting tomorrow going up to 1250mgs wk test e and 800mgs wk eq. 6' 265 18 to 20% bf, lots of lifting experience also diet is good started diet a month out before oils. Kicked cardio in high gear last week. Any advice tips or otherwise. Thanks

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    first cycle with those crazy doses can i ask why

In my reply I will say why not? I guess I should include that I have done a small cycle of test just never really considered it a cycle since it was ONLY test. Am I over doing it? Honestly I don't know I thought I wasn't I mean shit some guys pin 2500 mgs test. I'm considering 1000mgs instead of 1250. Have letrozole and Nolva for gyno issues and pct. I don't wanna jack my body up. I drink 2 gallons of water a day, no alcohol no crap in my diet and also have a an event I'm getting ready for and would most likely taper down after it. What would you recommend for doses then I want all the feed back I can get. Please critique me

Would u say maybe stay at the 750mgs test e And say 500mgs of eq?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    at you weight I agree to say that 500mg/week is a bit low... however 1g if way to much!

You should start at 600mg and stick to that does taper up taper down is useless.

EQ is a waste of oil

Your bodyfat is too high, and at that bodyfat, I don't think your diet is that good...

AI should be use during cycle especially with the high dose you use. not just in case. Their is plenty of stickies here to explain you why...

add clomid to your pct and look for some HCG .

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    Would u say maybe stay at the 750mgs test e And say 500mgs of eq?
    750 would have more sense, but it's still pretty high for a first cycle.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If you wanna do EQ, than go 750mg+ and no less than 16weeks IMO.

Test 500-750mg.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    using an AI?? HCG ??

whats your goal??

drop the eq..

Goal is strength, mainly and of course physique comes with diet cardio and lifting. As it sits right now I have enough test e and eq for 3 full cycles. Have letrozole and tamoxifen . Have not started eq just been on 500mgs of test and bumped up to 750 a week two weeks ago. Went with eq cause have always heard great things about the effects it has on tendons and joints and the slow solid gains. I AM NOT starting pinning these new number until I get everything lined out. Basically my strength coach has used oils 9 years very successfully is pro am BB and he has recommended the 1000mgs and 800mgs eq for 16 weeks. Wants me to do Nolva and letrozole during cycle if I jump it up that high. Being his time spent in aas and competing I guess I just trust him fully.

Also for those of you on here that DON'T like eq or claim its garbage or a waste please explain further as I just picked up a shit ton haha

This is where I'm starting at
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E and EQ first cycle. Any advice??!!-image-148098487.jpg  
    Last edited by roadking85; 07-29-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Thread Information