Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Max amount of test E for first cycle?

roadking85 is offline New Member

Max amount of test E for first cycle?

Recommended amount of test e first cycle. Pinning 750mgs wk now and wanting to go to a
    1000. Is this overkill, was going to run eq too but have decided to just run test first cycle. Should
    I stay at 750 and should I start my
    Nolva and letrozole during cycle.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely overkill, 500mg/week is plenty for a first cycle.. maybe max 600mg/week...

start Arimidex at .25mg ED

nolva/clomid for PCT
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would've ran 500-600mg first but to late for that stay at 750

Might have to run arimidex .5eod depending on yourself but start at .25eod

Dot run letro

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I would've ran 500-600mg first but to late for that stay at 750

Might have to run arimidex .5eod depending on yourself but start at .25eod

Dot run letro
    why would it be too late to change the dosage...?

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wow! My first cycle will be 400 mgs test cyp. Will see how I respond to that dose first and then bump it for the second cycle to maybe 600...

How are you doing on the 750mgs?

So far on 750 I seem fine, seeing slow solid gains,mentally doing good. I wanted to go to. 1000 and everyone on here thinks I'm crazy so I'm gonna stay at 750mgs wk.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    IMO, this is a horrible approach to a first cycle, and will probably lead to you F'ing yourself up.....maybe not this cycle, but surely at some point.

Do you even have diet in check? I hope you know how to train properly, and have established that for at least a few years.

You made no mention of E2 control or PCT. Hopefully, you know how to combat unavoidable side effects.

Good luck

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS
    IMO, this is a horrible approach to a first cycle, and will probably lead to you F'ing yourself up.....maybe not this cycle, but surely at some point.

Do you even have diet in check? I hope you know how to train properly, and have established that for at least a few years.

You made no mention of E2 control or PCT. Hopefully, you know how to combat unavoidable side effects.

Good luck
    Yes diet is in check, started diet one month out from start of cycle. I have over 11 years f weight training under my belt along with wrestling and football. Am 6' 265 with now 15% bf and dropping. Have Nolva clomid arimidex and letrozole on hand for pct and will be running the arimidex during due to such high dose of test. I also have EQ but have has mixed reviews in whether to run it. So am still gonna F myself up or am I ok?

Most likely .25eod on the arimidex

Blog Entries
    I think most peeps problem with your cycle is that you started your test to high instead of gradually growing into your higher doses...ive been cycling for 4yrs now and have never had the need to go over 500mg a week...so whats next 1000mg? 1500mg?...more isn't always better bro...but you will find this out as you go...good luck...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    definitely overkill, 500mg/week is plenty for a first cycle.. maybe max 600mg/week...

start Arimidex at .25mg ED

nolva/clomid for PCT
    Agree w/Kronik. No need for that dosage on a virgin. Many things have to be on point all the way through to reap and hold the gains. Way too much for a virgin so to speak. !!! ...crazy mike

So is my coach who has used oils successfully for 9 years currently a pro am BB has two world titles in arm wrestling and 6 national titles wrong? For starting me at 500mgs a wk

I realize everyone has an opinion I just don't see him steering me wrong

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Well if you have a coach why ask here? Stick to the coach, especially if he's as successful as you say he is

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    265lbs 15% and natty??? Pic???

Oh here we go.

Pro tips for anyone who wants to post here: keep your stats to yourself, nobody is going to believe you any way.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    why would it be too late to change the dosage...?
    No not at all, you could consider it a front load. I would recomend lowqer it to 500 so you can gauge how much sides you will get from it. 750 is a pretty high dosage that will most likely give you some decent sides. You want to be able to figure out you threash hold where you dont have to take other compounds to combat the side effects. Its stupid to take so much of something that you have to take another chemical, your just throwing your whole endo system off and makes recovering (all parts not just testosterone ). Less is more in the long run.
    Java Man likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Wow! My first cycle will be 400 mgs test cyp. Will see how I respond to that dose first and then bump it for the second cycle to maybe 600...

How are you doing on the 750mgs?
    Hi Braz. don't pay attention to that non censes. ...crazy mike

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    So is my coach who has used oils successfully for 9 years currently a pro am BB has two world titles in arm wrestling and 6 national titles wrong? For starting me at 500mgs a wk
    In short, YES.
    Being a pro needs unsafe plan to be successfull, they risk their health more than they should to have maximum gain. They dont care about side they want gain.

We arent saying that yoh will gain less with 750mg(in fact you will gain more)
    We are saying that the additional gain you will make wont worth the side and the difficulty to handle it.
    We prone the safe use of aas. In a healthy and longterm way.

So going blind into high dose without knowing how to keep our E2 in check. Is not a safe approch.

Your coach doesnt care about your health. You want gain so he makes you have gain...

Do what you want be following a "pro BB" will end you up in trouble.
    Great physic, but in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

In short, YES.
    Being a pro needs unsafe plan to be successfull, they risk their health more than they should to have maximum gain. They dont care about side they want gain.

We arent saying that yoh will gain less with 750mg(in fact you will gain more)
    We are saying that the additional gain you will make wont worth the side and the difficulty to handle it.
    We prone the safe use of aas. In a healthy and longterm way.

So going blind into high dose without knowing how to keep our E2 in check. Is not a safe approch.

Your coach doesnt care about your health. You want gain so he makes you have gain...

Do what you want be following a "pro BB" will end you up in trouble.
    Great physic, but in trouble.
    Ahh thank you for breaking it down. I have wondered this and was posting that about him to to pump his nuts but to give an idea of the hardcore dude I'm training with haha. Just so u know I have decided on 500mgs because he truly has the mentality that if he dies at 40 that's fine as long as he is as big as can be when doing so. AMAZING trainer and lifting partner but he doesn't understand that being a pro bb is not my goal. Being in great shape and throwing some serious size on over the next few years and living to be 75 is my goal. Would I want to be as big as him? Hell ya but its not worth cutting 20 years off my life span
    Brazensol likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Well put roadking

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Ahh thank you for breaking it down. I have wondered this and was posting that about him to to pump his nuts but to give an idea of the hardcore dude I'm training with haha. Just so u know I have decided on 500mgs because he truly has the mentality that if he dies at 40 that's fine as long as he is as big as can be when doing so. AMAZING trainer and lifting partner but he doesn't understand that being a pro bb is not my goal. Being in great shape and throwing some serious size on over the next few years and living to be 75 is my goal. Would I want to be as big as him? Hell ya but its not worth cutting 20 years off my life span
    Glad I could help

I'd rather be in it for the long haul myself. Slow and steady usually better. Not always but usually. Why only 75? As long as I can take care of myself (mentally and physically) I want to hang around as long as I can!

This way I figure my life is only halfway over... or the cup is half full or something like that. lol.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    I did 250mg per week my first cycle for 10 weeks and gained 15lbs

^^^ I've been mulling over trying 300mgs on my first cycle just to see how my body responds to aas.

Tbh I did a test 300 blend every 4 days. But. I'm 6ft3+ ecto at around 90kg. I'm now third cycle n 110kg+ just make sure u grow into ur dose n keep an eye out for side. U don't need a lot on ur first cycle as ur bodies not used to it.

Please.

20 years of your life aren't decided by 250 extra milligrams of test in your cycle.

If you don't start that high, you're going to get there soon anyway. These forums are great for guidelines, but its all bro science.

At best you will get a half read study or (more likely)just an abstract from people who have no business trying to understand what they actually say. Do yourself a favor and don't get caught up in the paranoia.

Just grow into ur dose tho. Only go higher when u have to. Simple as that really

WTH! I'll just start at 1500mgs/ and see what happens... lol. Or why not 2000mgs? Start low and grow into it. It is that simple.

WTH! I'll just start at 1500mgs/ and see what happens... lol. Or why not 2000mgs? Start low and grow into it. It is that simple.
    Lol. Fit. 5gs tren . Lolz

"Low" is entirely arbitrary. It's that simple.

Somebody somewhere pulled 500mg/wk out of their ass and it stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Lol. Fit. 5gs tren. Lolz
    u so silly

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine

u so silly
    Fùck that, you will grow at 300mg a week... I was 21 like you before and used low doses of AAS.

500mg a week bro science, lol. I say use less first time around, I'm going to be 32 and on TRT. When my first go around when I'm ready will be 500-600mg a week

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Fùck that, you will grow at 300mg a week... I was 21 like you before and used low doses of AAS.

500mg a week bro science, lol. I say use less first time around, I'm going to be 32 and on TRT. When my first go around when I'm ready will be 500-600mg a week
    500mg/wk is 100% certified bro science, its published in the bro science bi-annual journal, volume 12.

Start somewhere with manageable sides and grow to the ceiling dose you're comfortable with.

If you say so...

Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine View Post

u so silly
    I don't know much and am still learning. Seems you know even less. It's that simple.

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    You know what? Everyone will do why they think they will be comfortable worth. Afterreadig this, I wanted to up my 400 to 5 or 600 but I think my first time I will stick with 400. Hey, next time I will know. Would not recommend anything under 400 that's for sure. Waste of time. I think 4 or 500 is a good starting point

Just curious but how do you know 300mgs is a waste of time?

I don't know much and am still learning. Seems you know even less. It's that simple.
    Well of course, parroting "less is more" stuff is clearly shows your incredible grasp of all steroid related knowledge

Seems to me you look like sh!t though old man. Why don't you put your vast knowledge to use, and you know, stop looking like sh!t? That's what I would do with incredible knowledge such as yours.

What do I know though. I'm not a "respected member" nor do I disguise my blatant self aggrandizing with nauseatingly forced humility. "I don't know much" , why not just drop that part and say what you really mean?

Why are you here, mid life crisis lead you here? Feeling twenty again?

You're a joke.

A half dead joke, albeit with vast knowledge. Glad you could bless me with some.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Just curious but how do you know 300mgs is a waste of time?
    I don't think 300EW is a waste, especially if first cycle. Have seen good results with 250mg E5D, which is pretty close to that, and a little more stable.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information