Gamble32jn is offline Junior Member

Coming off long cycle and got a question to ask.

Ok i seen the thread with the bad ache and well is there anything else a person can take to make it disappear?

I havent started the Nova yet and i took a E-blocker about half way into my cycle and i been off tren for about 3 months and test an deca for about 2 months and i aint cleared up any.

I never had body ache at all and it is pretty bad. I use cleaning pads and good face wash along with body wash and nothing helps. I had very little ache when i was young but nothing to this matter.

More advice would be nice an i seen Vitamin B5 was something to take as well so where would u be able to get that if i may ask?

Need all the help i can get cause this shit is just gross and i dont like it a bit.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It could just be from your cycle a hormone imbalance have you had bloods done ?

well i had blood tests done but not for that. Just regular blood tests for my every 3 month visit

Where are you from

oklahoma city

can you not just go to the doc that's what I did after a tren test cycle I had really bad back acne I got anti b and all cleared up there is lots of sh*t you could try but it's easier going to the doc

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Panoxyl for life homie!!

i guess i can ask. Now when i hit the nest cycle i suppose i could repeat the same process if it works?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Here are my suggestions.

There is a cream i use its Vitamin A i can link you to the address i bought it from be sure to use a moisturising cream also cause it does dry your skin out, if your interested msg me, i suffer from minor acne on my face, but it is due to hormonal imbalance since i was coming off the gear.

If it is OUT OF CONTROL bad, and this is last case scenario Accutane but i must warn you of the side effects. Good luck.

Thread Information