bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

how important is stacking

I just really haven't got there yet I feel like but if it helps better to gain then I would like to know coming up on 10 weeks of first cycle so the next time should I and how much would it benefit me ?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are talking about stacking multiple compounds its not needed till you have maxed out your gains from test only.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I prefer to stack compounds and go low dose, rather then just 1 and high dose.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    if you're stacking correctly it is definitely important. It can really help reach optimal results and even counter side effects. Depends on what your stocking.but usually if there's a stack it is because it's necessary to reach the results you're looking for so don't take it too lightly -do your research find out what's best for you :-).

pavlenko is offline Banned
    how much it would benefit a person all depends on compounds used and how they are used, first its all about your eating habits and training if thats spot on that will greatly increase your chances of reaching your goals. stacking does help, it was night and day with me when i ran my first test cycle then did test at 500mg per week, first cycle was 250mg per week. only on my 3rd cycle did i stack test and deca and gained just as much as i did on my first cycle!! got massive! sooo thats just something to think about, try to do more test cycles...do prop if u did enanthate , prop made me gain some dry muscle very good stuff. good luck!

Thread Information