Summerof48 is offline New Member

tren for women over 50

I workout hardcore. I am postmenopausal and turning 54 in Nov. I've done one cycle of anavar in jan didn't do jack other than strength my shoulder injury. I've been up against a concrete wall for a yr now. I am seriously thinking about Trenbolone but in small doses so I can lose about 20 lbs and for muscle gain. I've tried various diets, workouts, fasting, and nothing moves me from where I am. At my age what would be recommendation? or suggestion?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What was your dosing on the var?

It differed. two days 10 third day 30 then forth day 40 then back in reverse till I was off it for a day or two. then it would repeat. I seriously need some advice. I am stumped I have never had so much trouble getting rid of my weight till last year. I eat healthy grilled lean meats such as turkey, beef, chicken, green veggies are my favorite. I don't drink, smoke, can't stand sodas. I do drink tea's unsweetened or water with lemon. My body fat is at a 26. I've tried changing my routines. I've done crossfit, tabata, hiits, jog/run, jog/sprint, then laid off everything except my weightlifting but nothing. I've always been healthy no issues till this. Greatly appreciate any insight in taming my last few lbs.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't mess with Tren unless you're willing to become really manly.
    Steroids aren't ideal for weight loss, since that's what you're looking for. A clean diet and cardio will do a lot more for you, without any side effects.
    That said, T3 works great for increasing your BMR, and that is usually run with some sort of anabolic (ideally Var for women) to maintain muscle mass while cutting (as T3 in effective doses is catabolic to muscle as well as fat).
    And you'd want to run that var at a constant dose (10-20 mg daily), divided into 2 daily doses.

Ok will try that route. thanks for your input.

Thread Information