Thread: Arm wrestling

roadking85 is offline New Member

Arm wrestling

Any puller out there? Getting back into the sport and wanna pick some brains on cycles and workouts

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Read

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I bet halotestin would be good for arm wrestling! You would probably be just ripping there arms off!!! Lol

AlinSR is offline new member
    Test and anadrol would be the daddy's for you .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Fawk! Used to be an avid puller. only lost three times. too old now, too injury prone.......

was all natural back then so nothing to really offer except maybe have some TB500 on hand to rehab those nagging injuries as i'm sure they are bound to come up

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    Any puller out there? Getting back into the sport and wanna pick some brains on cycles and workouts

I can help you out depending on what weight class you are in, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    I bet halotestin would be good for arm wrestling! You would probably be just ripping there arms off!!! Lol
    That's what I'm on right now....getting ready for a tournament in 4wks.

Test prop/Tren Ace/ Halo/ T3

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    maybe have some TB500 on hand to rehab those nagging injuries as i'm sure they are bound to come up

---Roman
    Never knew about this stuff, looks like something I need. I'm all beat up from armwrestling.
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 07-18-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar View Post
    That's what I'm on right now....getting ready for a tournament in 4wks.

Test prop/Tren Ace/ Halo/ T3

Never knew about this stuff, looks like something I need. I'm all beat up from armwrestling.
    click on the link in my signature where it says Roman's TB log

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I tried getting into it until I kept damaging my elbow. Ridiculous so I quit. couldn't even properly train from the injuries, I loved bodybuilding more.

Times, I see you said you only lost 3 times? Pretty amazing? And who do you say now is the top left/right puller. Id probably have to say Dennis is now, but Brzenk was the best ever in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    I tried getting into it until I kept damaging my elbow. Ridiculous so I quit. couldn't even properly train from the injuries, I loved bodybuilding more.

Times, I see you said you only lost 3 times? Pretty amazing? And who do you say now is the top left/right puller. Id probably have to say Dennis is now, but Brzenk was the best ever in my book.
    Don't know mate. I took on all comers in the military, for about 2 years. That was about the extent of it. And that was a long time ago, before you were born

^ I'd like to clarify what I just said. I took on all comers, "in my weight class"

....that is more accurate. I was 160 at the time, and I'd pull against guys under 200lbs. We only had three weight classes, and I was more of a middle weight.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    I kept getting hurt and had to stop. Biceps tendon not agreeing with me

The pains come because when someone starts armwrestling, they have ZERO technique. They tend to use alot of shoulder, and keep their body stationary (Basically they act like they are throwing a baseball.

The key is to lock your arm and lat, and go down with your body.....keeping your arm from moving. It will save you TONS of pain!

Randy mar I'm gonna be coming in at supers my next tournament which is also in 4 weeks lol I wonder if we will be pulling the same tournament. This winter I'm gonna try to come in at 242 for UALs. As far as best puller? U.S it's Travis bagent all day left and when he rips Michael Todd's arm off at world bar next month he will be too right hand. Jump across the pond and u have Arden Lilliev and Denis. FREAKS in a good way

Well I'd say you know your armwrestlers! You named the best right there!

I'll hopefully be pulling at Europa (in Dallas) on Aug 17th. Trying to qualify for the Arnolds in March.

Good luck at Europa bro, ill have to let you know how the super match goes between Bagent and Todd. It's suppose to be the biggest pay out yet for a super match. Lots of testosterone gonna be in that building. Best part is they are inviting cross fitters to join. Now don't get me wrong when it comes to cross fit they will run my cardio hating ass in the ground but put them on a table and ill pull their ass all day. 12k to winner of supers and 10k to each right hand pro class winner under that. It's in pay per view via joehandpromotions. Every pay attention Travis bagent is about to handle business

Thread Information