6ft6 is offline New Member

Few questions to clear up before I start first cycle

Hi all. Finally the time has come to start my first cycle!

I've read as much as possible but keep finding conflicting info so would like to check a few things before I start

Firstly I'm 26, 6'6, 218 at 10/11%. I've been lifting since 19 but nutrition has only been good for 18 months.

So I can get all below apart from the AI so far. Is it ok to run Arimidex with Enan? Should I also run the AI during cycle? Read many conflicting results so want to clear this up.

Wk 3-14 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d

Wk 1-14 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD - monitor and adjust accordingly

Wk 1 - 4 Dianabol 25mg ED

PCT
    Wk 17 - 21 Clomid 75/50/50/50 or Nolva 40/20/20/20

If I start another cycle after is a 2 week or a month deload preferred? And should I run a PCT?

Sorry for all possibly basic questions but I want to be 100% confident I know that I'm doing this correctly.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Drop the dbol for your first cycle. It's not needed and if sides arise it will make it hard to determine which compound is causing them. Adex at .25 eod is fine and adjust as needed and yes you need to run an AI. Your pct should be 14 days after last injection of testosterone Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 if the sides from the Clomid are to much during week one lower the dose. You should research using hcg on cycle. FYI I would never cycle with out it.

6ft6 is offline New Member
    Ok will drop dbol .

I asked my source for hcg and he said its a waste of money? Don't mind paying if it's worth it.

How should the AI be dosed during cycle? And do you need both Nolva AND Clomid for PCT?!

Appreciate your input Jim

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes I suggest you run both Clomid and nolvadex . Hcg is important to maintain testicular function. Run your Adex at .25 eod and adjust from there as needed or aromasin at 12.5 Ed and adjust up to 12.5 in the am and 12.5 pm Ed if needed

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed with jim.

Arimidex at .25 EOD if side of.high estro switch for ED et side of low estro switch to E3D.

Start everything at week 1.(HCG /AI/Testosterone )

Nolva alone is good but nolva AND clomid are better.

I personnaly prefer use more than not enough when its pct time.
    Recovery is an important part.

Good luck

Thread Information