freddie84 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle choices? And what did you do for your 2nd cycle?

Hey guys.

Currently in a process of gathering information for my upcoming cycle (first cycle)

But as many other, I guess, I'm already looking ahead in time for eventually future cycles. My first cycle is going to be a test-e only with ai hcg and proper pct and so will my other 'future' cycles be too. I'm just wondering what a 2nd cycle should look like? Is it test only again? Do I add a oral, different compound and such? And what did you experienced users use for your 2nd cycle?

Cheers guys !

Sent from my iPhone

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Take one step at a time

Until you know how you react to sides and how much you gain and also keep after pct then you can't be looking into a 2nd cycle IMO

Get your diet in order and body fat at under 16%

Solid training for 18-24 months to create a solid base

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02
    Take one step at a time

Until you know how you react to sides and how much you gain and also keep after pct then you can't be looking into a 2nd cycle IMO

Get your diet in order and body fat at under 16%

Solid training for 18-24 months to create a solid base
    alright thanks for the advice for your second cycle what did you use? I'm interested in hearing what other people have used in their past

Sent from my iPhone

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't suggest planning your second cycle till you finish the first as you don't no yet how your body is going to react to aas. Get that first cycle under your belt test only and see hiw your gains are. If you don't max out your gains there us nothing wrong with running test alone again.

If Test only worked great on the first cycle I would run the second cycle exactly the same. Looking back, it wasn't worth all the acne problems switching out my compounds just because it was my second cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    If Test only worked great on the first cycle I would run the second cycle exactly the same. Looking back, it wasn't worth all the acne problems switching out my compounds just because it was my second cycle.
    I see. Just gotta wait and see how my body reacts thanks

- Freddie

Thread Information