Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 2 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Reusing needles

  1. #1
    onetwonine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    56

    Reusing needles

    Is it a bad idea to reuse the same needle to draw my gear? To make things clear, I mean using the same big gauge needle to get the oil into the rig, before swapping it out for a smaller fresh pin to actually push it in.
    Last edited by onetwonine; 07-31-2013 at 02:49 PM.

  2. #2
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    no no you don't want to do that once you use that pin you bin it they are so cheap if you get it contaminated and you put that in your vial you will contaminate your gear
    Last edited by clarky.; 07-31-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  3. #3
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    no no you don't want to do that once you use that pin you bin it they are so cheap if you get it contaminated and you put that in your vial you will contaminate your gear
    I agree 100% clarky...

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    what i have done in a pinch, is to take a pill vial, fill with alcohol, and then store the drawing needle there (waiting for supplies in the mail is the reason i went this route). That way, you know it is sterile
    Red Bastard likes this.

  5. #5
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,606
    The wording is pretty confusing.. You can definitely draw up and then shoot with same needle. Some prefer to switch gauges out and a new needle will be sharper. However, do NOT reverse the order and inject with a needle and then stick back into vial to draw more out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Pfft just fresh pin. Draw. Shoot. From one lot the dullness really isn't that bad.

  7. #7
    onetwonine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    The wording is pretty confusing.. You can definitely draw up and then shoot with same needle. Some prefer to switch gauges out and a new needle will be sharper. However, do NOT reverse the order and inject with a needle and then stick back into vial to draw more out.
    I meant reusing the same 22g needle to draw my oil that i used previously (just for drawing oil), and pinning with a fresh, never-used, 25g.

    I was just feeling lazy and dint wanna make the trip all the way to the needle exchange for more 22g pins.

    That said I went ahead and did reuse that needle. Wont do it again, but nothing happened, so can't say I regret it.

  8. #8
    drake4243's Avatar
    drake4243 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    strongvill
    Posts
    540
    This is confusing? No matter where I Pin I use a 26g 1in Pin. I draw whatever amount I am shooting and then use the same 26g pin to poke myself, then discard and go grab a new one for next time. You don’t have to use 2 different pin sizes? Just use your 25g or whatever it is for both.( Draw with it, then inject, and discard all with the same pin)

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial
    Pfft just fresh pin. Draw. Shoot. From one lot the dullness really isn't that bad.
    Fvck, I wouldn't even try

    Switch everything. One time USE ONLY!

    It won't be worth it when you get a fat abscess.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

    Fvck, I wouldn't even try

    Switch everything. One time USE ONLY!

    It won't be worth it when you get a fat abscess.
    How can u get a fat abscess from drawing from the bottle. N using that to pin and using fresh pin/plunge every time?.u have more chance of infection changing over heads each time. Just make sure u swab the top of ur vial. N where ur pinning b4 n after. No need to pull with one. Then change for another. Plus the larger the gauge the more damage u do to the butyl stopper n more chance of pulling some out through the needle. Just use one thin pin for draw n shoot. Sh1t
    Just as jake says.

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'll pass, pins r cheap

  12. #12
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    HOLL FVCK !!! I know you Vets know what's up. But really I just , man I just can't get it. ....oh hold on a minute while I get my pants out of my a$$.

    I reiterate THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE kids.... Do you have to be told HOW TO BE STERILE , huh? Draw with what you want pin with what you want, just keep all the fvckers sterile.

    If you don't know sterile you should not be injecting. If you don't know what size to use you got no busness doing it. Google it. look at the big pictures do what the F but keep it sterile.

    NOW REPEAT AFTER ME............ crazy mike
    BBJT200 and MajorPectorial like this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    HOLL FVCK !!! I know you Vets know what's up. But really I just , man I just can't get it. ....oh hold on a minute while I get my pants out of my a$$.

    I reiterate THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE kids.... Do you have to be told HOW TO BE STERILE , huh? Draw with what you want pin with what you want, just keep all the fvckers sterile.

    If you don't know sterile you should not be injecting. If you don't know what size to use you got no busness doing it. Google it. look at the big pictures do what the F but keep it sterile.

    NOW REPEAT AFTER ME............ crazy mike
    Haha "thumbs up"

  14. #14
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Damn where's my fountain pen and tubing ..... crazy mike

  15. #15
    onetwonine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    This is confusing? No matter where I Pin I use a 26g 1in Pin. I draw whatever amount I am shooting and then use the same 26g pin to poke myself, then discard and go grab a new one for next time. You don’t have to use 2 different pin sizes? Just use your 25g or whatever it is for both.( Draw with it, then inject, and discard all with the same pin)
    Yeah, I've done both. The bigger needles are just much easier to draw with though. I like shooting with them on occasion too, but only in my glutes. My perfect shot is drawing with a 22 and pinning delts with a 1 inch 27g.

    I was just lazy, hence the question. I reused my drawing needle once, far from the most unsanitary thing I've done while injecting myself, but still completely unnecessary for mild convenience. Won't be doing it again. As someone who has had an abscess before, it's absolutely not worth any risk.

    Fvck, I wouldn't even try

    Switch everything. One time USE ONLY!

    It won't be worth it when you get a fat abscess.
    You won't get an abscess from shooting with the same pin you draw with if it has never been used before. Don't be ridiculous.

    The worst that may happen is a little more scarring because the needle is ever so slightly blunted, but nothing you will even feel.


    HOLL FVCK !!! I know you Vets know what's up. But really I just , man I just can't get it. ....oh hold on a minute while I get my pants out of my a$$.

    I reiterate THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE kids.... Do you have to be told HOW TO BE STERILE , huh? Draw with what you want pin with what you want, just keep all the fvckers sterile.

    If you don't know sterile you should not be injecting. If you don't know what size to use you got no busness doing it. Google it. look at the big pictures do what the F but keep it sterile.

    NOW REPEAT AFTER ME............ crazy mike
    Calm down old man.

    Ranting and raving is not necessary every time you post. Just get your thoughts out in a calm manner and move on.

    I'll "repeat after you" once you read a book or two and get your grammar in order. Until then, no thanks.

    Took me a good 5 minutes to actually understand what you wrote, luckily it was the same patronizing bullsh!t you always spew, so I could just fill in the blanks.

    Hey did anybody know Crazy Mike's been doing this longer than all of us? If you didn't, hold on cause he's about to tell you!
    Last edited by onetwonine; 08-01-2013 at 08:29 PM.

  16. #16
    Fcarey32's Avatar
    Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine

    Yeah, I've done both. The bigger needles are just much easier to draw with though. I like shooting with them on occasion too, but only in my glutes. My perfect shot is drawing with a 22 and pinning delts with a 1 inch 27g.

    I was just lazy, hence the question. I reused my drawing needle once, far from the most unsanitary thing I've done while injecting myself, but still completely unnecessary for mild convenience. Won't be doing it again. As someone who has had an abscess before, it's absolutely not worth any risk.

    You won't get an abscess from shooting with the same pin you draw with if it has never been used before. Don't be ridiculous.

    The worst that may happen is a little more scarring because the needle is ever so slightly blunted, but nothing you will even feel.

    Calm down old man.

    Ranting and raving is not necessary every time you post. Just get your thoughts out in a calm manner and move on.

    I'll "repeat after you" once you read a book or two and get your grammar in order. Until then, no thanks.

    Took me a good 5 minutes to actually understand what you wrote, luckily it was the same patronizing bullsh!t you always spew, so I could just fill in the blanks.

    Hey did anybody know Crazy Mike's been doing this longer than all of us? If you didn't, hold on cause he's about to tell you!
    Don't get to worked up buddy, and mike (just like the rest of us) is just tired of all the stupid questions & ignorant people, not saying you are, but the idea of reusing needles wasn't the best thing to even think of. Just relax & realize it was a bad question, and mike, lay off the tren ...

  17. #17
    onetwonine is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Don't get to worked up buddy, and mike (just like the rest of us) is just tired of all the stupid questions & ignorant people, not saying you are, but the idea of reusing needles wasn't the best thing to even think of. Just relax & realize it was a bad question, and mike, lay off the tren ...
    I'm not even a little worked up. I think it was a decent question to ask. Look its not safe and should be avoided but drawing twice with the same needle isn't committing suicide. Like I said, I did it and I don't even have PIP. Some other dude above did it, but stored his pin in alcohol for extra safety, I stored mine in the container it came in.

    Was there a mystical time in this site's history (steroid dot com) that it wasn't full of newbies asking newbie questions. My reading leads me to believe there wasn't. Guess what bud, its not going to change. If you are fed up, why not leave and save yourself the headache?
    Last edited by onetwonine; 08-01-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  18. #18
    Fcarey32's Avatar
    Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine

    I'm not even a little worked up. I think it was a decent question to ask. Look its not safe and should be avoided but drawing twice with needle isn't committing suicide. Like I said, I did it and I don't even have PIP. Some other dude above did it, but stored his pin in alcohol for extra safety, I stored mine in the container it came in.

    Was there a mystical time in this site's history (steroid dot com) that it wasn't full of newbies asking newbie questions. My reading leads me to believe there wasn't. Guess what bud, its not going to change. If you are fed up, why not leave and save yourself the headache?
    I'm not too fed up, I mean just the same questions are asked several times a day, yours is... Unique and I'm glad you got your answer, and you're right, probably won't kill ya but it isn't the greatest idea. But Lets try & keep a certain level of respect for the vets... mike has done his time & made more than his share of contributions I mean the least we can do is try not to give him a hard time.

  19. #19
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    Alright fvck it, just use the same pin for like 3 years. Just wipe it with a alcohol pad.


    PLS don't really

  20. #20
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    855
    I've used the same rig for 10 shots in a row one time, but I'm the last guy you wanna use as a role model for sterility or AAS use. Using the same pin because you're too lazy to get to a needle exchange is a weak excuse. I've personally never had any problems as far as abscess', but everyones immune system is different. Not something you wanna be fckin around with.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •