roadking85 is offline New Member

EQ first cycle???? Recommemded doses?

Got eq and test e, have been hearing mixed reviews about EQ. Wanting to do 750 to a 1000mgs wk test E and 600 to 800mgs wk eq. Looking for strength and size. Anyone had experience with this stack and any advice

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why EQ? Can you explain?

I have done 1 small cycle of test before but was cut short due to an accident at work. Wanting to do test E and EQ for this full cycle. Eq because I have heard it helps rebuild broke down joint tissue or so to speak. Want to get a full cycle in before I go to something like tren . Looking at 750 to 1000mgs test And 600 to 800 mgs eq. I guess my question is why not eq am I missing something?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    I have done 1 small cycle of test before but was cut short due to an accident at work. Wanting to do test E and EQ for this full cycle. Eq because I have heard it helps rebuild broke down joint tissue or so to speak. Want to get a full cycle in before I go to something like tren. Looking at 750 to 1000mgs test And 600 to 800 mgs eq. I guess my question is why not eq am I missing something?
    EQ is a relatively weak steroid and requires higher doses that cause elevated RBC.
    Honestly it sounds like you should concentrate on getting in a full test only cycle before concentrating on multi compound stacks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    just do a test only cycle, next cycle if u wanna add something in add ower dose deca in with test,
    EQ is all around very disappointing.

Thank you guys for the info. Ok so I we are gonna go a test only stack I have been on test E for 6 weeks 3 wks at 500mgs and 3 at 750mgs. Please tell me what u think. Have letrozole and Nolva for estro.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you guys for the info. Ok so I we are gonna go a test only stack I have been on test E for 6 weeks 3 wks at 500mgs and 3 at 750mgs. Please tell me what u think. Have letrozole and Nolva for estro.
    you need to start arimidex or aromasin ASAP..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I think you shouldn't increase a 500 mg/EW novice Test cycle by 50% after three weeks, or at all for that matter. You'd be well advised to drop back down to 500 mg, which is more than enough for the results you're seeking if everything else is in place. Your focus should be on diet and training, not unnecessarily high doses of gear. Cycle dosages increase with experience and results, not haphazardly and dramatically. Good job securing Letro, use it (at the proper dosages) only as needed to combat side effects not just because you have it, and save the Nolva for PCT.

Technically speaking, you should have learned these invaluable principles prior to cycling. He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk...one cannot fly into flying. - Friedrich Nietzsche (paraphrased)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

pavlenko is offline Banned
    do test only full cycle for first, dont need to add stuff when you can grow on test alone. You will always have the option to run multiple compounds in the future to grow off of when needed

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Only two reasons to use EQ: 1) boost red blood cells 2) stimulate appetite. Anadrol actually does a better job boosting RBCs, although anadrol isnt good for endurance athletes for other reasons. The appetite stimulation is the best of any AAS, but at the end of the day breaking federal law and spending tons of money just to eat some more is a pretty poor reason to get it. Expect no muscle or strength.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Only two reasons to use EQ: 1) boost red blood cells 2) stimulate appetite. Anadrol actually does a better job boosting RBCs, although anadrol isnt good for endurance athletes for other reasons. The appetite stimulation is the best of any AAS, but at the end of the day breaking federal law and spending tons of money just to eat some more is a pretty poor reason to get it. Expect no muscle or strength.
    This. Just do test only. If u want joint healing (talking about ligaments in ur post). Add deca next cycle n grow into ur dose. Read the sticky on it. (No flame. Just info for you). Gl on ur cycle.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Got eq and test e, have been hearing mixed reviews about EQ. Wanting to do 750 to a 1000mgs wk test E and 600 to 800mgs wk eq. Looking for strength and size. Anyone had experience with this stack and any advice
    I wouldnt use that much test,side effects will be high.I would do 600 test and 600 EQ weekly. I have done this cycle and had good results,after you do a cycle like this you can add in some tren at 50mg ed and get really good results. I would use some letro while on the cycle and if you get gyno i would add some nolvadex .You have to look at the benefits vs side effects when using high test doses,i found i dont gain anything or much with high test doses and prefer to use smaller doses of more compounds rather than high doese of one compound.
    Last edited by MR10X; 08-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Thread Information