Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmbX66t1

Thread: did hitler give

bigstack88 is offline Associate Member

did hitler give

Did Hitler give steroids to the ss?

rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Kind of a strange question, for this place. Sorry I can't provide much input; I have heard anecdotal accounts that the Nazi Regime was known for drug experimentation: anabolic /androgenic steroids , methamphetamine, etc. However, I cannot state whether or not any of that is true.

War time is a significant time for scientific breakthroughs, discoveries, and experimentation.
    Euroholic likes this.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    rmb pretty much took the words out of my mouth, Im pretty sure they published some Nazi war journals and scientific trials, thatd be something too google up and bring the answer back here with you!

and you AVI... Thats... Interesting...?lol

bigstack88 is offline Associate Member
    Somebody told me that and i want sure. Figured this was a good place to ask

I know there's speculation & experiments were done, but as far as issuing test to all the SS & Nazi soldiers, I am not sure.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Testosterone would have been the only thing available to my knowledge as Dbol wasnt created until the 1950s. I think many armys have used amphetamines, which would enhance battlefield performance much more than AAS.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    they did it, wanted to make the "perfect soldier", I seen this somewhere in the news today I assume you did also. Or I could have just dreamed this shit up also.

And Ghrp was taken from cadavers. But when they started that I don't know.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The two men responsible for the creation of anabolic steroids were Adolf Butenandt and Leopold Ruzicka. Butenandt was a member of the Nazi party during WWII, Ruzicka was not, he was a Croatian.

Butenandt's role in the creation of synthetic testosterone took place in 1931, long before he joined the Nazi Party. Ruzicka's work took place a year or two later. Butenandt was responsible for being able purify androstenone and Ruzicka figured out how to synthesize it. A few years later, 1935, the two joined together and synthesized the first batches of testosterone (no ester). Very shortly after Schering would produce the first testosterone compound to ever be sold on the open market in the form of Testosterone Propionate , this was the original Testoviron . A couple of years later they would make Testosterone Enanthate under the same Testoviron name, which is the oldest available anabolic steroid on the market today.

Once synthetic testosterone hit the market, it was widely used all across Europe, not just in Germany.

Both Butenandt and Ruzicka would be awarded the Nobel Prize in 1939 for their work.

And now you know the history of anabolic steroids , at least the beginning in a very short summary.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw title and thought of rocky lol

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I heard the soldiers were given loads of test, and they got gyno and hair fall, because there were obviously no AI and PCT.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    They were given crystal.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstack88 View Post
    Did Hitler give steroids to the ss?
    Google to topic,,,there is some discussion about it out there.

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I heard the soldiers were given loads of test, and they got gyno and hair fall, because there were obviously no AI and PCT.
    Bullshit.

Guess what, there wasn't any PCT when arnie was knocking back dbols either. It doesn't hurt to take precautions but lets be real here, you aren't risking a whole lot with most cycles without an AI and tapering off.

Edit: Take as many precautions as you can. It can only help, definitely doesn't hurt.
    Last edited by onetwonine; 08-01-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine

Bullshit.

Guess what, there wasn't any PCT when arnie was knocking back dbols either. It doesn't hurt to take precautions but lets be real here, you aren't risking a whole lot with most cycles without an AI and tapering off.
    I agree with you 100% buddy, but lets edit that post for the safety of our more ignorant viewers & members. No need to give them any kind of idea there's no danger.

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    I agree with you 100% buddy, but lets edit that post for the safety of our more ignorant viewers & members. No need to give them any kind of idea there's no danger.
    Well, it wasn't my intention at all to say there is no danger. I don't think what I said comes of that way, at least to me it doesn't.

Either way I added an edit.

Thread Information