Thread: Test e

jmey13 is offline New Member

Test e

I have 2 bottles of test e 250, all I want to do is look good with my shirt off, I have a job that requires a lot of exercise, although I can never seem to get any bigger, I have listened to a lot of advice but I would like to hear yours, thanks!!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmey13
    I have 2 bottles of test e 250, all I want to do is look good with my shirt off, I have a job that requires a lot of exercise, although I can never seem to get any bigger, I have listened to a lot of advice but I would like to hear yours, thanks!!
    I don't think you need test e just to look good with your shirt off. Hit the nutrition forum and post up your meal plan. That's the hardest part

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

I don't think you need test e just to look good with your shirt off. Hit the nutrition forum and post up your meal plan. That's the hardest part
    Lol, I WISH two bottles was all it took!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Would be nice to know more about your current condition/stats and more specifically what you want to accomplish. Just fatloss and toning up? Doesnt sound like test e is what you need but lets hear.

jmey13 is offline New Member
    34 yrs old, 170 pounds, I'm not trying to lose weight, I need to add some weight on

Near ur height. Weight. Age. Cycle exp. Calorie intake. N a list of what ur eating really. N how many times. How often u train. N on a grade of 1-5 how active u are each day.

Thread Information