Jonnyg419 is offline Member

Got my full blood work this time..all comments are welcome.

For those who have not previously read about my predicament. I started a 12 week Test E/Deca cycle on the last week of December 2012. I ran HCG 250 x 2 ew starting on the fourth week of my cycle. My last shot was on 3/21/13. I began my pct 4/4/13 and ran it until 5/2/13. It consisted of Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/50. I felt good for a while after, I kept my strength up at the gym, although I was having sexual dyfuntion. I figured it would go away in a short time due to the long ester of Deca. As time progressed my sexual dysfunction got worse, my lifts in the gym decreased dramatically, and my over all energy levels plummeted. I got my first round of BW on 7/13/13 which just checked my total test which was:

99 ng/dl --range[240-950]

I now have more thorough BW..performed on 7/23/13 (which many of you said I needed, to get an accurate answer)
    It goes as follows:

Testosterone , Free S, 2.9 ng/dl --range[9-30]
    Testosterone, Total, S 172 ng/dl--range[240-950]
    FSH -- 3.0 iu/l no range for some reason?
    LH 0.9 iu/l --range[1.8-8.6]
    Prolactin 5ng/ml--range[3-13] so prolactin is actually in range!

If you notice my total test has gone up significantly in the 10 day difference so hopefully my body is on the right track. any questions, comments, feedback, experience would be greatly appreciated. I want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. There is already no chance of keeping my cycle gains, at this point I just don't want to loose gains to a point where I am even less muscular and weaker than when I started the cycle in the first place. I feel my strength will come back quickly when my hormones stabilize though

Bump......before, everybody was telling me they needed more info. Now I have provided it and I can't get a single response

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    For those who have not previously read about my predicament. I started a 12 week Test E/Deca cycle on the last week of December 2012. I ran HCG 250 x 2 ew starting on the fourth week of my cycle. My last shot was on 3/21/13. I began my pct 4/4/13 and ran it until 5/2/13. It consisted of Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/50. I felt good for a while after, I kept my strength up at the gym, although I was having sexual dyfuntion. I figured it would go away in a short time due to the long ester of Deca. As time progressed my sexual dysfunction got worse, my lifts in the gym decreased dramatically, and my over all energy levels plummeted. I got my first round of BW on 7/13/13 which just checked my total test which was:

99 ng/dl --range[240-950]

I now have more thorough BW..performed on 7/23/13 (which many of you said I needed, to get an accurate answer)
    It goes as follows:

Testosterone , Free S, 2.9 ng/dl --range[9-30] Looks like you've got the Test level of a 80 year old man
    Testosterone, Total, S 172 ng/dl--range[240-950] At least your total Test level is better than Free Test level. Free is more important for anabolic results.
    FSH -- 3.0 iu/l no range for some reason? Bah, it's tell you that you can make sperm
    LH 0.9 iu/l --range[1.8-8.6] This is the stuff that tells your body to make natural Test. You're not only low on Test, you're not making any
    Prolactin 5ng/ml--range[3-13] so prolactin is actually in range! In this particular case it doesn't really help

If you notice my total test has gone up significantly in the 10 day difference so hopefully my body is on the right track. any questions, comments, feedback, experience would be greatly appreciated. I want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. There is already no chance of keeping my cycle gains, at this point I just don't want to loose gains to a point where I am even less muscular and weaker than when I started the cycle in the first place. I feel my strength will come back quickly when my hormones stabilize though
    My thoughts are that you need to be on TRT. You're not making any natural Test. You go on cycle and you feel great because you have exogenous Test making up for your natural Test deficiency. The PCT does nothing because you can't jump start your natural Test production, you're broken. Go see your doc and see if he'll give you a script for TRT. Good luck.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Agreed

Im 28 and I never had any low test problems prior to the deca cycle, it was my second cycle, and even before I ever did the first one I had a great libido and I gained muscle mass very well, so I would assume I had good Test levels prior to the 12 week cycle. You guys really think I permanently shut down my natural test production from a 12 week cycle with a pct??

Thread Information