Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: First Cycle Help

paratrooper3 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

Hey guys...sorry I know u get a lot of noob questions but I want to get some second opinions on my planned cycle. I'm 28, 5'11, 170lbs. My body fat is roughly 8-9%. I'm prior army infantry but was injured, however I have stayed active.
    I plan on doing a 12 week cycle of Test E.
    1-2 wks 125mg every 3 day (pending tolerance then)
    3-12 wks 250mg every 3 day

I also plan to use A-Dex .5 every other day just as a precaution.
    I have not planned my PCT yet as I would like to do some more research into it. Almost all forums I have been to give different info as a good starter. I've got a diet and workout plan but any pointers or advice that any of u vets could give would be greatly appreciated!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to run an AI on cycle. Estrogen control is not a precaution it's needed. You need to research the use of hcg to maintain testicular function as well during your cycle. Read the stickys in the pct section and plan out a pct as well. Please oust your full stars and training experience
    Java Man likes this.

Ok will do...I actually meant to ask about HCG in my post so thank you. Plan to post my PCT plan once Ive read through the stickies.

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    Test E does not need to be pinned so frequently and in those doses. And what kind of results are u looking for? I would considers upping the test to the 350-500mg mark and using Adex to combat estro sides and aromatisation.

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    What do you mean so frequently? His dosing schedule is standard. As far as gauging your tolerance, you won't be able to do that after two weeks. I don't know anyone that can't handle 500mg a week. As for pct blast 5000 iu of hcg over five days one week after cycle and take clomid one week after that.

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    What i mean by that is why would you take 125mg every third day for 2 weeks at the start and not just run 2 shots of 250mg twice per week. like you said above his not gonna notice his tolerance of a long ester in 2 weeks.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Don't run HCG as your pct. Run it DURING your cycle like Jim said. Why people want to shut down completely and then blast high doses of HCG is beyond me but I've seen that said before. Not smart. Minimize the trauma to your hpta by running 250iu every 3 days during your cycle. That's enough to keep your nuts healthy no matter how much gear you run. How do you make PCT smoother? By not shutting down on the first place.

I am not saying this because I read it somewhere. It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophic89 View Post
    What i mean by that is why would you take 125mg every third day for 2 weeks at the start and not just run 2 shots of 250mg twice per week. like you said above his not gonna notice his tolerance of a long ester in 2 weeks.
    That works, too. I've experimented with a lot of different doses and frequencies. 250iu e3d seems to be perfect for me. 125iu e3d isn't enough. 250iu 2x wk is ok but HCG has a 3 day half life so you may be running dry every 4th day.

Thanks a lot for all of your responses...I will plan on adding 250iu EOD HCG during my cycle then if it will help when I do begin PCT. Since I am running this during my cycle would u guys suggest I still do the 5000iu HCG blast during my pct or substitute the HCG for clomid or run them together? After hearing what u guys have to say and other forums I will probably start at 250mg E3D Test E...I'm not stacking so if I have bad side effects I will know I need to just taper down a lil.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by toppinm View Post
    What do you mean so frequently? His dosing schedule is standard. As far as gauging your tolerance, you won't be able to do that after two weeks. I don't know anyone that can't handle 500mg a week. As for pct blast 5000 iu of hcg over five days one week after cycle and take clomid one week after that.
    This is not good pct advice suggest you visit the pct section. Hcg is best used on cycle and properly dosed clomid and nolva is ultra effective in restoreing function.

OP, the purpose of HCG is to mimic lh and fool your testes into thinking your pituitary is signaling them to produce semen and testosterone . this is the opposite of what test does. running HCG during PCT is stupid. The purpose of PCT is to stimulate the natural hpta cycle. Hcg does the opposite in that it actually replaces lh because you aren't producing any.

you do need to understand the science behind what youre considering. This is why people get confused by cycle and pct instructions - because they have no idea WHY they are being told these dosages and schedules. Once you understand why and how each compound affects your body it becomes easy to 'remember'... Because you won't be remembering words told to you. You'll be doing what you know is scientifically correct.

Ok I've done some more research and have modified my cycle to look like this:

Wk 1-12 TEST E 250mg E3D
    Wk 1-12 HCG 250iu E3D
    Wk 1-12 ADEX .25 EOD (adjusting accordingly)

Now my question is this....
    I also have access to some TEST PROP. Would you guys recommend adding this for a jump start?....like

Wk 1-3(maybe 4) 100mg EOD

Thanks for all your input!
    Last edited by paratrooper3; 08-01-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper3 View Post
    Ok I've done some more research and have modified my cycle to look like this:

Wk 1-12 TEST E 250mg E3D
    Wk 1-12 HCG 250iu E3D
    Wk 1-12 ADEX .25 EOD (adjusting accordingly)

Now my question is this....
    I also have access to some TEST PROP. Would you guys recommend adding this for a jump start?....like

Wk 1-3(maybe 4) 100mg EOD

Thanks for all your input!
    Keep it simple and just run the teste e

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post

Keep it simple and just run the teste e
    Yeh. Test e is a really good base to start off with. A lot easier to keeping everything hormone wise stable. You'll honestly get great returns as long as you eat enough n correctly n train meticulous too

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 170lbs you need to learn how to eat. No matter your bodyfat.

Please visit our nutrition forum to learn how.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

aliesvad is offline New Member
    Is the hcg you guys are talking about the same thing women take to diet and lose weight?

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    I agree that he should run hcg but should this be 2 weeks before his cycle. This seems out of whack to me. Not that experience but just seems funny.

Thread Information