pleasehalp is offline Associate Member

First cycle ever, please help with some advice EXPERIENCED bros

I have done my research, I am 21 about to be 22. I know first thing first I shouldn't till 25 or I could fuk up my endocrine system however I feel as it has fully developed.

I have been lifting since I was 14 years old naturally. That's about 7 years of bodybuilding and perfecting diet.

I am 200 pounds 5 11 and roughly 12% body fat. I am now at a stage to be lucky to get 5 pounds of muscle a year. I have perfected my diet into knowing exactly what it takes for my body to gain weight/lean bulk.

I have been suggested from this site/research and experienced but YOUNG friend I should do a Dbol cycle as my first along with 500mg of test. Its a 5 week cycle.

My questions are, does this sound like a reasonable cycle to do for a first?
    Will Dbol and test lower my body fat % and gain muscle IF I STAY AT THE SAME bulking macros?

I have seen other threads where people do this cycle and go from 12% bodyfat to 15-16% and put on 20 pounds. I'm hoping they didn't know how to diet and wanting to drop bf% and put on some lean muscle. Is this reasonable as a first cycle? I;ve heard its easily attainable using tren + test however I am not ready for that.

Thanks for any help bros

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol can cause some bloat in some people all water weight a good beginner cycle is just 500mg of test p/w. Why not play it safe and wait till your 25 atleast the 15lb gain will last and want loose it after cycling.

I want to compete. I feel like I am wasting time at this point when I could be putting on a lot of muscle using gear. So lets say I put on 15 pounds of muscle on my first cycle, I pct and diet right. How much muscle would I lose?

freddie84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasehalp
    I want to compete. I feel like I am wasting time at this point when I could be putting on a lot of muscle using gear. So lets say I put on 15 pounds of muscle on my first cycle, I pct and diet right. How much muscle would I lose?
    It's All individual, and it's hard to say, because no ones body are the same. I'm currently in the process of educating myself before I start a cycle. Ask questions an educate yourself before starting ANY cycle. It's an awesome community and they're willing to help, but again your under the age of 25. Educate yourself and wait a couple of years

Take care

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks. thats what I am doing now and asking questions. I want to compete and I'm not afraid to take risks and as mentioned, I am a very well experienced lifter for my age

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    We cant stop you from cycling but we can give you the information

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasehalp View Post
    Thanks. thats what I am doing now and asking questions. I want to compete and I'm not afraid to take risks and as mentioned, I am a very well experienced lifter for my age
    It's all fine to be enthused about taking risks, but once the damage is done, you will spend the rest of your life trying to fix it. I suggest you get a little older, my friend. People like bdos are looking out for you.

freddie84 is offline Junior Member
    ^^ what he said

Be safe

- Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by teezer33 View Post
    It's all fine to be enthused about taking risks, but once the damage is done, you will spend the rest of your life trying to fix it. I suggest you get a little older, my friend. People like bdos are looking out for you.
    Could you tell me the reasons why I should NOT take it? I am very curious as to why not? All the pros and greatest of all times had cycled from 16-17 years old and are perfectly fine now.

Why is it a necessity to wait till 25? By the time I'm 25 its almost to late to compete and become a pro unless starting cycles young.

Could you tell me the reasons why I should NOT take it? I am very curious as to why not? All the pros and greatest of all times had cycled from 16-17 years old and are perfectly fine now.

Why is it a necessity to wait till 25? By the time I'm 25 its almost to late to compete and become a pro unless starting cycles young.

bump

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Just curious about how you know they are not perfectly fine now?

The young and Steroids

Ive read the stickies I know its "dont do this" "dont do that" Well why not? Thats like saying I shouldnt have sex because I could catch stds and aids and you should only do it when you are about to die since it doesn't matter at that point.

Am I missing something here as to why I should do it when I'm "old" and have a slim chance in competing due to all those years lost staying natural?

bump

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well homeslice, it's your body. The part that sucks is that we all just get one.

I got over a decade on you and I still don't want to fvck myself up.

Sauce is very hard on your body at any age.

Up to you bro, but I know you don't want to be 30 on TRT with a limp dick trying to keep yourself in one piece

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    The first thing you brought up is that you know you shouldn't start till 25 so why are you. Just seems that that's the major thing you took away from your "research". Just wait man. In a couple year you will be there. Read the stickies and trust them. That's what everyone is here for. I may not know the most but I've been reading for about1 3/4 years now and still no gear

Thread Information