Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Othello

Thread: please answer my question

lemona7778 is offline New Member

Smile please answer my question

did you have some side effects on test e cycle???like liver damage or ...
    please answer my question,that important for me
    my cycle:12 wk test e 500-750mg
    8 wk dianabol 30-40mg
    pct:nolvadex , hcg
    Last edited by lemona7778; 08-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Constant erections and a sex drive like a 3 peckered billy goat!
    dickster likes this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Constant erections and a sex drive like a 3 peckered billy goat!
    Hahaha!!!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    first cycle?
    yes!i think 500mg test e (12wk) and 25-30mg (6 wk) dianabol

Othello is offline Member
    drop the dianabol . its hepatoxic and you do not need it at this stage

if its your first cycle, keep it simple...as you progress into future cycles, you will start adding more compounds to fool your receptors ....for now, you have a virgin body so test E will do it alone.

HCG should be during cycle not in PCT.

by the way what are your stats? age? workout experience? weight? bf% etc etc etc keep in mind that the more you use your bodys natural reserves the better keeping the juice for later years where you really need it...i speak from too many stupid mistakes I did as a young kid jumping into cycles with no info or proper research (back in the 80s and 90s there was no internet and the only sources where the guys at the gym who knew jack s**t)

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    drop the dianabol . its hepatoxic and you do not need it at this stage

if its your first cycle, keep it simple...as you progress into future cycles, you will start adding more compounds to fool your receptors ....for now, you have a virgin body so test E will do it alone.

HCG should be during cycle not in PCT.

by the way what are your stats? age? workout experience? weight? bf% etc etc etc keep in mind that the more you use your bodys natural reserves the better keeping the juice for later years where you really need it...i speak from too many stupid mistakes I did as a young kid jumping into cycles with no info or proper research (back in the 80s and 90s there was no internet and the only sources where the guys at the gym who knew jack s**t)
    21 years...in bodybuilding 4...weight 93 bf 14%

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemona7778 View Post
    21 years...in bodybuilding 4...weight 93 bf 14%

take it from someone who has been there man, @ 21 your test levels should be high enough to push you to very nice results with just diet and exercise...but if i remember myself well 22 years ago (when i was your age) your mind is most likely set on doing a cycle so if you want to do it at least do it right.

test E alone is more than you need. do not add anything to it. Stacking is for later cycles when test alone no longer gives you the results needed. the simpler your first cycles are, the better you have chances of getting to know your body well...

think of it this way: if you are taking many compounds and you develop an allergy or something, how would you know what caused it? how would you know how your body reacts to each component? cycling and the BB game is more of a lifestyle man not a hit and run game...so keeping it simple will allow you to know your stuff better...also try to get regular blood work...check how your body is reacting on the inside...the mirror will tell you the outside results but its not enough...you can look like Arnold or Dorian but on the inside you might be a total mess and its the inside that matters...much more than the outside.

also, your diet should be in check...all the AAS in the world will do jack sh*t if your diet is not in order...get your macros right...protein intake should be on par...

finally, if you really do reconsider it, I would postpone the cycling till u r around 35+ but its your body
    dickster likes this.

Thread Information