Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By GetHugeDieTrying
  • 2 Post By GetHugeDieTrying

Thread: Test E With Tren Ace, Bad Combo or Fine?

brodango is offline New Member

Test E With Tren Ace, Bad Combo or Fine?

6'3
    210 (currently on a cut) 9-11% bodyfat
    this would be my third cycle.

I get really bad PIP from prop (as with most users) and I would like to try out test E with tren Ace. Do you guys think that this would work against me, should I just man up and do prop again- or will it just not matter? Yes, I understand the differences between short and long esters. This cycle would be 10 weeks with test e 500 per week and tren at 500 per week.

dlex is offline Associate Member
    no the only difference is ester weight how often u have to pin and well preference also most people find that lower test than tren levels are better for sides so maybe lower test to 200-250?
    how old btw?

Yeah, I was thinking of doing a TRT dose, good suggestion. Maybe with that low of a dose the PIP wont really be that bad with prop- might be my best option!

Oh and I am 25 (turn 26 in OCT)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your previous cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    What is your previous cycle history?
    First cycle was TBOL only 70mgs/day (I know) but I actually gained about 10 pounds LBM which I kept. Second cycle that I just completed PCT on was Test Prop 150 EOD for 8 weeks, got up to 222, but dropped down to 214-215 at the end of PCT-10 lbs also gained off that cycle. Going to cut for about two months and then hit a lean bulking cycle with Prop/Tren /Tbol; using HCG from week 1 with caper and adex- standard nolva/clomid pct. Any suggestions on the exact dosage for this third cycle?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brodango

First cycle was TBOL only 70mgs/day (I know) but I actually gained about 10 pounds LBM which I kept. Second cycle that I just completed PCT on was Test Prop 150 EOD for 8 weeks, got up to 222, but dropped down to 214-215 at the end of PCT-10 lbs also gained off that cycle. Going to cut for about two months and then hit a lean bulking cycle with Prop/Tren/Tbol; using HCG from week 1 with caper and adex- standard nolva/clomid pct. Any suggestions on the exact dosage for this third cycle?
    You do realize Tren is very strong and can be very suppressive. Most people don't use Tren until you have maxed out your gains from other compounds. Have you maxed out from test only? It's just my opinion but before jumping into the Tren I would simply run a higher dose of test
    clarky. likes this.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    No need for tren in 3rd cycle!!! Way too early IMO.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Im currently running Test E with Tren Ace. Im somewhere around week 4 or 5 on test and a few weeks into tren. I waited a few weeks to let the test build up then started tren. No big deal other than the odd pinning schedule. Im doing Test E on Tues morning and Fri night. Tren Ace every other day. So sometimes you might pin every day for a few days in a row. For example mon tren, tues test, wed tren, off thur, fri both. I wrote the whole schedule out by day in my calender on my phone so i can always pull up the current day and double check what im supposed to be doing. Im doing 500 test and 350 tren. First tren run, 3rd cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    Im currently running Test E with Tren Ace. Im somewhere around week 4 or 5 on test and a few weeks into tren. I waited a few weeks to let the test build up then started tren. No big deal other than the odd pinning schedule. Im doing Test E on Tues morning and Fri night. Tren Ace every other day. So sometimes you might pin every day for a few days in a row. For example mon tren, tues test, wed tren, off thur, fri both. I wrote the whole schedule out by day in my calender on my phone so i can always pull up the current day and double check what im supposed to be doing. Im doing 500 test and 350 tren. First tren run, 3rd cycle.
    Thanks for the information buddy, how are the tren sides for you- acne,night sweats, low libido?? As for everyone else, I appreciate your input and I am aware how strong Tren is. I have a month or two to think it over and will take everything into consideration, but I have been researching on the boards for about 5-8 years before I even did a cycle. I am fully aware of any risks, but I think I am mature enough to know my body and how my body reacts to compounds from my first two cycles. I want to take my lifting to another level to compete and would like to see how I react to Tren; if it's too gnarly I will drop it (since its short ester) and just do the test/tbol cycle. I think the HCG and everything else will help me for a speedy recovery. If anyone has any real CONCRETE reasons why I shouldn't run it, voice your opinion with some links or accredited research. Again, thank you all for your input and support, I will be sure to keep a log this time!

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Not really seeing any sides. Just increased sweating during lifting and cardio but that could be the test. Last night or two had a little trouble sleeping. Other than that not much. I feel like the cardio is leaning me out faster with the tren and Im not losing size. But again Im only 2.5 to 3 weeks into tren. Ive kept the acne in check with my new protocol of stane 12.5mg/day. Also doing prami at .25/day. Might up to .5 since Im tolerating it better now.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I wanna hop on the tren train too but Im having to wait it out. Gotta save the best for last man.
    Flacco, brodango and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    I wanna hop on the tren train too but Im having to wait it out. Gotta save the best for last man.
    Ahhhhh it's SOOOOO tempting though haha!

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You do realize Tren is very strong and can be very suppressive. Most people don't use Tren until you have maxed out your gains from other compounds. Have you maxed out from test only? It's just my opinion but before jumping into the Tren I would simply run a higher dose of test

99% of people out there have not maxed their natural gains let alone each compound.
    adamameeriar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    With sacrifice comes reward. Unless you have perfect genetics for body building I wouldn't worry about waiting.
    Euroholic and adamameeriar like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    ^^^^ agreed!!!!!!

Tren is awsome tho nothing like it. Im using 200mg a week of test e and a blend of tren i made from pellets 400mg. Waterbased tho not oil. No PIP but sweats and mind games are a bit intense!!!!

Just preload your long ester or use prop
    Last edited by Euroholic; 10-05-2013 at 12:12 AM.

unixpro is offline Banned
    What?? Pellets from water? Can you please elaborate more?
    Thanks

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    i used the pellets and instead of using a oil solution i used water. Think of stanazol

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I've mixed Test E/Tren Ace no problem in the past. Ultimately your decision when to hop on the train, just make sure you go in well informed.

Thread Information