dexto is offline New Member

New to the forums newbie.. just have a few questions

Hey guys, i know there must be a tone of new people that post here sorry in advance..

Basically ive been lifting for 4 years naturally and i reckon that i have a achieved the max my body would hold without going on a mega calorie bulk..

Ive been doing mega amounts of research and have decided that i want to start of small, with just a basic cycle of clen , test, and PCT nolva.
    Now im new to the whole thing so would any one be able to give me a bit of insight to weather this would be good for a beginner to start off with and how exactly would i cycle this..i have found a few sample cycles but im not sure weather a beginner to the whole scene would go that high..

I also am kinda worried starting because i have a mild case of pubertal gynecemastia. while researching people suggest cycling letrozole . but do i cycle that first to get rid of it or do i start of with the usual cycle then get rid of it with PCT.

Basically because of my bodytype i gain fat so easily so im also maybe looking into starting t3, but heard that it was a really harsh drug to start off with

Stats:
    5'10
    90kg
    mesomorph

Thanks heaps in advance.
    Sorry for being a newbie and bombarding with questions

freddie84 is offline Junior Member
    At your age I wouldn't recommend starting a cycle.. Wait some years until your body and endocrine system is fully developed. Do your research and educate yourself, you don't want to destroy your body in such a young age.

Be safe!

- Freddie

dexto is offline New Member
    Thanks for your quick reply man. I truly got motivated to start i guess because z yz z started at 19, jeff seid started pretty young etc.. and so i reckon if i start now it would be amazing to see the results down the track.. I was honestly thinking of maybe cycling clen by itself just to loose some of this extra fat, is that even worth it t my age? and also With the gyno is there any point just cycling letro on its own? the doctor took a blood test he said all my hormones were fine and its just from puberty. i was tempted to go under the knife but that 1200
    Last edited by dexto; 08-02-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dexto View Post

Basically ive been lifting for 4 years naturally and i reckon that i have a achieved the max my body would hold without going on a mega calorie bulk..

Stats:
    5'10
    90kg
    mesomorph

Thanks heaps in advance.
    Sorry for being a newbie and bombarding with questions
    No need to apologize. Thats what the forum's for.

If you haven't really made a go at it with your diet, and you wanna be bigger/leaner... why not try that?

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dexto View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply man. I truly got motivated to start i guess because z yz z started at 19, jeff seid started pretty young etc.. and so i reckon if i start now it would be amazing to see the results down the track.. I was honestly thinking of maybe cycling clen by itself just to loose some of this extra fat, is that even worth it t my age? and also With the gyno is there any point just cycling letro on its own? the doctor took a blood test he said all my hormones were fine and its just from puberty. i was tempted to go under the knife but that 1200
    You're motivated to start young from seeing a guy's results who died at 22?! Todays role models are really failing us as a society lol. I'm not gonna recommend clen only at your age, bc honestly, IDK, but I wouldn't fck with the juice if I were you. I started at 18. I'm a great example of what not to do. Be smart.

Thread Information