asquarecan is offline Associate Member

Extreme PIP question

Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out what happened this morning. I am on my second cycle week 2 and I pinned 1cc Prop and my Delt is on FIRE!!!! Gear is good used it to end of my last cycle and have used for the the last week. Pip has not been bad at all. Everything was clean, steady inject, no movement. I aspired and I must have been in a small or dense part of my muscle because it took longer to inject. Is it possible when pulling the needle out the prop coming in contact subQ that it could be causing this? Its not swollen or red just on fire. I am not concerned with it just trying to figure out how to avoid this happening again.

Thanks

mikefree is offline New Member
    Have you done delt injections before? If not it could be because the delt is not as thick as say your glute or quad. The first few times I did Tren /Test P injections in my delt, I had some PIP. But I could usually get it to go away using a hot rag over it or a good shoulder work out to help disperse the compound.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    I on my third cycle, always pinned chest, glutes, quads and lats. Tried my delt earlier this week and it was pretty excruciating as well, all you can do it hit delts that day & lay a heating pad on it for a half hour or so. It hurts, but you just gotta get over it, pain is all in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    I on my third cycle, always pinned chest, glutes, quads and lats. Tried my delt earlier this week and it was pretty excruciating as well, all you can do it hit delts that day & lay a heating pad on it for a half hour or so. It hurts, but you just gotta get over it, pain is all in your mind
    Amen brother. Ha ha but I'm not willing to try chest. Something about it bothers me lol. Just the idea doesn't sound fun.

I pin my delts and tris. Like I said not concerned with the pain but it happened almost instantly and feel different than normal pip. It is the first time I've pinned this delt this cycle though. My other delt went super smooth Wednesday though. Ill get a hot pad after work.

Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan View Post
    I pin my delts and tris. Like I said not concerned with the pain but it happened almost instantly and feel different than normal pip. It is the first time I've pinned this delt this cycle though. My other delt went super smooth Wednesday though. Ill get a hot pad after work.
    I've noticed delt PIP is sporadic really. At least for me. But yes get a hot pad AND HIT THOSE SHOULDERS HARD )

Quote Originally Posted by mikefree

Amen brother. Ha ha but I'm not willing to try chest. Something about it bothers me lol. Just the idea doesn't sound fun.
    You'd be surprised, my chest & lats are real good about the PIP, obviously much larger than your delts, just gives the oil more area to spread out. But I think my delts problem was it was a virgin muscle and I put 2ml of oil in it lol. Not my greatest choice, but after like 4 hours it just became your normal prop pip. It'll all get better with time.

I have thought about doing chest, but for some reason I cant lol. I just get nervous. Where do you pin upper or lower Pec? I have heard roughly 1" above your nipple is where you want to pin.

I def pin upper, I've never thought about my lower, I was actually instructed not to pin lower than an inch above my nip.

I may have to try this. I pin my tris and my buddy thinks I am crazy for that. They dont hurt for me at all though. Almost scary no pain. I will try my chest next week. Where do you pin your lats at? I have heard people pinning traps too but that doesnt sound pleasant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan
    I may have to try this. I pin my tris and my buddy thinks I am crazy for that. They dont hurt for me at all though. Almost scary no pain. I will try my chest next week. Where do you pin your lats at? I have heard people pinning traps too but that doesnt sound pleasant.

Thanks
    I do not recommend traps at all... Once and never again for me lol spot injections is the site you'd like to go to, and I just pin center mass on my lat.

I had bad thoughts about the traps. I had a site that had great info on injection sites but it is no longer saved.

Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan
    I had bad thoughts about the traps. I had a site that had great info on injection sites but it is no longer saved.
    spotinjections.com

WOW! blonde moment lol. I re-read your post. Thanks! Its friday and I want to go home

Thread Information