PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Anavar for 2nd Cycle TRT-Blast?

I'm kind of all over the place but just in the research part of my 2nd cycle. I'm currently on TRT for approx. 1 year and looking to do a mild blast. I was originally thinking of adding Prop. but not sure about the PIP so I was looking at some other options. I'm now thinking of switching to Anavar at 80mg/day for 8 weeks but was looking for some feedback. I love the idea of Anavar because I'm only looking to add 5-10lbs of muscle, looking to lean out, and keep most of my gains. For my results it seems that Anavar would be my best option for this blast.

Thoughts???? Questions???? Advice????

I know the major drawbacks to Anavar are the cost, minor liver toxic, and that it's only mildly androgenic . I'm not concerned about HPTA shutdown for obvious reasons.

Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member
    Prop pip isn't bad at all with the gear I have. Barely feel anything but it depends on the lab

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What was your first cycle and results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm kind of all over the place but just in the research part of my 2nd cycle. I'm currently on TRT for approx. 1 year and looking to do a mild blast. I was originally thinking of adding Prop. but not sure about the PIP so I was looking at some other options. I'm now thinking of switching to Anavar at 80mg/day for 8 weeks but was looking for some feedback. I love the idea of Anavar because I'm only looking to add 5-10lbs of muscle, looking to lean out, and keep most of my gains. For my results it seems that Anavar would be my best option for this blast.

Thoughts???? Questions???? Advice????

I know the major drawbacks to Anavar are the cost, minor liver toxic, and that it's only mildly androgenic. I'm not concerned about HPTA shutdown for obvious reasons.
    Test P is good. You can get by with low doses (like 25mgs EOD) and use the anavar as your primary anabolic , or up the dose of test and let them both work. I like the test high, especially the propionate ester due to the kick in time, and the anavar works just as good with higher test.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What was your first cycle and results?
    My first cycle was 4 years ago and went pretty well. It was a simple Test C cycle of 500mg/week with Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Was a 12 week cycle and gained about 15lbs. of muscle. I did have some elevated E2 levels and moon-face but I now understand why. I didn't fully understand at the time.

Thread Information