Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco

Thread: sd-10 cycle and pct

jclark is offline New Member

sd-10 cycle and pct

hey everyone, I am new to this sight and just wanted some advice. I will be starting a cycle of lgi sd-10 (it's a superdrol clone) and was hoping my cycle support and pct is up to par. my cycle will go as follows

weeks 1-4 sd-10 30/30/30/30
    blockade by assault labs
    bcaa and fish oil

weeks 5-8 clomid 50/50/25/25
    daa
    weeks 7-10 post cycle 3x by vital labs

all comments and suggestions are welcome

drake4243 is offline Member
    Prohormones turn you liver into a raisin. As well as for the most part just give you a ton of water weight with some damaged tendons on the side. Drop the pro’s they suck and don’t work very well, protect your liver. That’s my advice good luck.

asquarecan is offline Associate Member
    I have also heard they will suppress your natural test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan View Post
    I have also heard they will suppress your natural test levels.
    you heard correct they do, test needs to be the base of any cycle even if you are hell bent on running a pro for this reason it will shut you down!!!!!

asquarecan is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to run test, pro hormones are a waste. Not sure how test boosters and pro hormones are allowed to be marketed like they are.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1370714342.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	142351

PHs
    thehor likes this.

what do you guys suggest I take instead? trying to gain around 15 to 20 lbs of solid mass.

What is your age/ height/ weight/ BF%/ years of training/ look like, what are your stats???????????

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    Prohormones turn you liver into a raisin. As well as for the most part just give you a ton of water weight with some damaged tendons on the side. Drop the pro’s they suck and don’t work very well, protect your liver. That’s my advice good luck.
    What you said is generally true, but this is NOT a prohormone. Also, superdrol is a dry compound as it does not aromatize.

For those of you who clearly don't know, superdrol IS NOT A PROHORMONE.
    It is a legitimate anabolic steroid , known as methyldrostanolone or methasterone.

This is the reason it was put onto the list of controlled substances last year:
    It's an active steroid on its own, and needs no conversion to function. It is actually an AAS.

Alternatively, prohormones require the body to convert a steroid precurser into a steroid hormone. There is a big difference.

Superdrol is an incredibly effective compound, but I agree it should be ran with test. It is liver toxic, so you should be running NAC and or UDCA/TUDCA during your cycle. Test Prop 200mg/week minimum with your superdrol, or use it as a kick start to a Test E/C cycle. I personally would run 500mg+ testosterone per week along side the superdrol to combat the fatigue it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    What you said is generally true, but this is NOT a prohormone. Also, superdrol is a dry compound as it does not aromatize.

For those of you who clearly don't know, superdrol IS NOT A PROHORMONE.
    It is a legitimate anabolic steroid , known as methyldrostanolone or methasterone.

This is the reason it was put onto the list of controlled substances last year:
    It's an active steroid on its own, and needs no conversion to function. It is actually an AAS.

Alternatively, prohormones require the body to convert a steroid precurser into a steroid hormone. There is a big difference.

Superdrol is an incredibly effective compound, but I agree it should be ran with test. It is liver toxic, so you should be running NAC and or UDCA/TUDCA during your cycle. Test Prop 200mg/week minimum with your superdrol, or use it as a kick start to a Test E/C cycle. I personally would run 500mg+ testosterone per week along side the superdrol to combat the fatigue it brings.
    Yes you are right I am well aware of superdrol, however he is taking SD-10 it is a clone, I have no clue what that it is but its chemical makeup is not the same as superdrol so I just assumed it to be a pro? I could be wrong though. Either way I was really just trying to stress the fact that no matter if it is an oral steroid, or pro, you need test and it is very hard on the liver which you only get 1 of. But thanks great info.

blockade is a liver support. it has nac, milk thistle and other ingredients. post cycle 3x is a test booster along with daa. isn't daa supposed to be really good at getting your test levels back up?
    i'm 32, 5'11", 166 lbs. around 14% body fat (I think). I've been lifting weights for about 10 years now. off and on though.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jclark View Post
    blockade is a liver support. it has nac, milk thistle and other ingredients. post cycle 3x is a test booster along with daa. isn't daa supposed to be really good at getting your test levels back up?
    i'm 32, 5'11", 166 lbs. around 14% body fat (I think). I've been lifting weights for about 10 years now. off and on though.
    You have no business using steroids with those stats. You're going to hurt yourself -- I'm just being honest here.
    If you have been lifting for ten years, and are 166lbs and roughly 14% bodyfat at 5'11", you have not built any sort of a base. I would strongly advise learning how to eat properly before you 1) hurt yourself, 2) give yourself liver failure, or 3) waste your money.

Also, SD-10 IS methyldrostanolone. The "clones" are the same drug, just in a different bottle with a different label and supposedly produced from a different lab. But everybody knows the raw powders generally all come from the same sources in China.

The products out there marketed as "liver protection" are garbage. Why do they sell? Because people are easily suckered into clever marketing and flashy labels. All you need is 1800mg of NAC per day, and or 500mg UDCA per day and you will be fine.
    Milk thistle is such a worthless liver protectant that every time I see someone mention it I want to slap them. You have to take so much of it that you'd probably start puking to even get any noticeable liver protection from it.

DAA is good for getting your test levels up, however any over the counter product is not adequate PCT. End of story.
    Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex ) is what you want to use, along with clomid.

But hey, it's up to you what you want to do. I'm just trying to help you out.
    Take my advice or not, It doesn't make a difference to me. I see so many skinny guys (or skinnyfat) jump on gear at my gym and then hurt themselves that it makes me sick to watch.

For reference-- you have almost 3" on me in height, and I have 40lbs on you with a lower bf%.
    5'8.5" 205 11% - Looking back, I shouldn't have started juicing until about 185+ and I did at about 175. However, I learned how to train and eat properly to get to that 175. I would have continued to grow with out without cycling AAS, but chose to jump in due to the need for TRT anyway. If you juice with out a proper base, you're more likely than not to tear a muscle, damage a tendon, snap a hamstring, etc because your muscles get so much stronger, so fast, that your connective tissues are not able to support that strength.
    Last edited by BBJT200; 08-02-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post

You have no business using steroids with those stats. You're going to hurt yourself -- I'm just being honest here.
    If you have been lifting for ten years, and are 166lbs and roughly 14% bodyfat at 5'11", you have not built any sort of a base. I would strongly advise learning how to eat properly before you 1) hurt yourself, 2) give yourself liver failure, or 3) waste your money.

Also, SD-10 IS methyldrostanolone. The "clones" are the same drug, just in a different bottle with a different label and supposedly produced from a different lab. But everybody knows the raw powders generally all come from the same sources in China.

The products out there marketed as "liver protection" are garbage. Why do they sell? Because people are easily suckered into clever marketing and flashy labels. All you need is 1800mg of NAC per day, and or 500mg UDCA per day and you will be fine.
    Milk thistle is such a worthless liver protectant that every time I see someone mention it I want to slap them. You have to take so much of it that you'd probably start puking to even get any noticeable liver protection from it.

DAA is good for getting your test levels up, however any over the counter product is not adequate PCT. End of story.
    Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex ) is what you want to use, along with clomid.

But hey, it's up to you what you want to do. I'm just trying to help you out.
    Take my advice or not, It doesn't make a difference to me. I see so many skinny guys (or skinnyfat) jump on gear at my gym and then hurt themselves that it makes me sick to watch.

For reference-- you have almost 3" on me in height, and I have 40lbs on you with a lower bf%.
    5'8.5" 205 11% - Looking back, I shouldn't have started juicing until about 185+ and I did at about 175. However, I learned how to train and eat properly to get to that 175. I would have continued to grow with out without cycling AAS, but chose to jump in due to the need for TRT anyway. If you juice with out a proper base, you're more likely than not to tear a muscle, damage a tendon, snap a hamstring, etc because your muscles get so much stronger, so fast, that your connective tissues are not able to support that strength.
    I agree with this.

N honestly not flaming. Go to the nutrition section. Post ur diet up. With proper diet n training u can go further before u touch gear. U need a good base mate. After 10 years at that weight I can only assume ur not eating enough. If your not. No amount of steroid will help you grow.
    You gotta eat big to get big brutha.

I completely understand that proper training and dieting will help me reach my goals. what you guys don't know is that 10 years ago I weighed 125 lbs. so I have gained 40 lbs all from training (not so much the diet). I feel like I have reached a plateau and was just trying to get a little boost. I honestly do appreciate all the advice though. I have also done a cycle of sd-10 already. it made me hella stronger but didn't put much more size on me.

Thread Information