Thread: agent yes?

maddieclaire18 is offline Female Member

agent yes?

could anybody tell me if agent yes anavar is legit? I just started taking it 3 days ago. I just want to make sure I'm not putting anything else in my body. thanks

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieclaire18 View Post
    could anybody tell me if agent yes anavar is legit? I just started taking it 3 days ago. I just want to make sure I'm not putting anything else in my body. thanks
    No one can answer this as you're getting a product from an underground lab. There is no regulation, and products will vary from batch to batch. Short of sending a sample to a qualified lab to perform mass spectrometry, there is no way of knowing what is in your capsules. You might have oxandrolone+filler, you might have oxandrolone+turinabol +filler, or you could have nothing but filler. All you can do is hope, and or buy from a source only after you have found adequate reviews on their products. Rather than taking it for three days and then looking for feedback...

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post

No one can answer this as you're getting a product from an underground lab. There is no regulation, and products will vary from batch to batch. Short of sending a sample to a qualified lab to perform mass spectrometry, there is no way of knowing what is in your capsules. You might have oxandrolone+filler, you might have oxandrolone+turinabol +filler, or you could have nothing but filler. All you can do is hope, and or buy from a source only after you have found adequate reviews on their products. Rather than taking it for three days and then looking for feedback...

Good luck.
    Yeh hplc only way to tell really. That n maybe bloods. Cept bloods won't tell u the type of product I.e cas no.

agent88 is offline Junior Member
    Kalpha pharm...best var. I kno my var better then my dog. Ive never heard of that stuff. If u have alreasy started taking it I assume ur goung to continue. Are you stacking with anythung? What are your stats. If yourvtaking it alone and are already under 10% bf you can see reults in as little as 12 to 14 days. Suppressed appetite, painfull back pumps are common. I

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddieclaire18 View Post
    I know for a fact you loved the anavar an updated review would be the cool thing to do. Tell us how it went!

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    With the rep they have, I'm sure she did love it. Trouble is, good luck getting anything from AY these days.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ac guy View Post
    With the rep they have, I'm sure she did love it. Trouble is, good luck getting anything from AY these days.
    She is private now but g2g if you get a referral from one of her reps or are an existing client.

Thread Information