SacredHeart27 is offline New Member

I have a weird Test blend some Deca and Toremifene...But need clarity.

Hi I just registered and hope i can find help, God knows I need it.
    Ive been working out for several years now and still haven't got the results i want from my body. My brother has been juicing for years and I finally decided to get some myself. I did some research, and read as much as I could understand. I talked to him about and even another guy I got some stuff from. Some of it makes sense then I read on this site and compare it to what they both have said and they all contradict each other. I hope not to get burned to bad from the experience users here, as i need help figuring it all out. I read a few of the beginning forums that you should read before posting so I hope you take it easy on me and my ignorance...Here I go...

So this is what I have...

Testoboiln: Blend of three Testosterones
    Cypionate 187mg/ml
    Enanthate 188mg/ml
    Propionate 25mg/ml
    = total 400mg/ml Test.

&

Deca 300: Nandrolone decanoate - 300mg/ml

and this guy last night gave me this for trade...Toremifene Citrate: 60mg/ml x 60ml ??

One person told me to take 3/4cc test Monday and 2/3cc Deca Thursday since its my first time/cycle

Another told me to take 1cc Test and 1cc Deca same syringe once a week...

I am able to get ahold of nolvadex (which i dont have) and toremifene (which i have but have not used)

Thursday Morning I took 1cc of Test and have had amazing workouts and my chest is feeling like its literally already grown( might be in my head but wow is it swollen)

I hope you guys can helps understand what other things i need to get my hands on to avoid negative side effects...I really worried about the deca(which I havent taken yet) from what ive read...and im trying to figure out Toremifene and deca and how they will react with one another...from what ive read...Toremifene might be useless with this AAS.

Any clarity with the things I have on hand would be immensely appreciated....

I have a training and diet plan down very well....its just these supplements are all new to me and i dont want to mess myself up.

Im 27 / 190lbs / Athletic build / 19% BF / 6' Tall

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    A little on the light side... And a little on the chubby side...
    But you're doing the right thing asking questions, but remove the deca and save it for a much later date. You need to post your diet in the nutrition forum, because that is where you are lacking. Save that stuff for later down the road.

Okay...So your saying I need to get my diet tuned and loose more body fat before I use the Deca . And also Thursday I took 1 cc of Test, should i just continue with 1cc a week of the Test blend I have above. Followed by a Novice PCT program outlined in the Novice Cycle 1 of the site?

I recommend you hold off completely until you hold a somewhat strict diet that fits your goals for atleast 6 months. You'll lose some Bf which will help you avoid sides and be more pleased with the results. But if you HAVE to run it, just the test. Leave the deca for a later cycle. But I recommend you don't cycle just yet.

Edit:with that blend you'd need atleast bi-weekly injections.

& can you lay out your entire pct?
    No HCG ?

I can get Nolvadex , Im sure I can find some HCG ...since I already took a cc of test thursday, can i just stop? And if I did follow through with say 10 -12 weeks of test will that not help me loose BF quicker along with diet and workouts?

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHeart27
    I can get Nolvadex, Im sure I can find some HCG...since I already took a cc of test thursday, can i just stop? And if I did follow through with say 10 -12 weeks of test will that not help me loose BF quicker along with diet and workouts?
    You need to get clomid & Nola & HCG ASAP. And one shot isn't gunna shut you down. I suggest you stop until you get your ducks in a row

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32

You need to get clomid & Nola & HCG ASAP. And one shot isn't gunna shut you down. I suggest you stop until you get your ducks in a row
    He has torem, he won't need clomid. Honestly OP you are not far off from everything u need. Grab some arimidex , Nolva, and hcg . You'll be golden. Bf is high but you'll see great results if you iron out a diet. You should've gotten bloodwork before starting so you had a baseline.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce

He has torem, he won't need clomid. Honestly OP you are not far off from everything u need. Grab some arimidex, Nolva, and hcg. You'll be golden. Bf is high but you'll see great results if you iron out a diet. You should've gotten bloodwork before starting so you had a baseline.
    ^^^^ this

I'm sorry I can't elaborate and write a response at the moment. I'll look for this thread tmrw and reply if you still have questions.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

IMO, that blend needs shots 3x a week, but eod would be best. The reason is the propionate ester. It only lasts 48hrs. So to keep blood levels even, that would be best. But it's only 25mg of propionate, so not too big of a deal

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    IMO, that blend needs shots 3x a week, but eod would be best. The reason is the propionate ester. It only lasts 48hrs. So to keep blood levels even, that would be best. But it's only 25mg of propionate, so not too big of a deal
    I wish I had got bloodwork...I not sure even how to go about that( a hospital or clinic?)....I guess I should get health insurance first :/

And you guys know way more than I do and this is just me brainstorming here...but I figured since 375mg of it is long esters that I'd be okay with once a week. But if I do it EOD wont I have 1500mg of Test C&E in me a week?

I got Toremifene, I have Nolva on the way, Arimidex must be an AI and I would need to find where to get that, HCG keeps my nuts from shrinking during cycle and helps rebound my own test production quicker...right? I would need to learn where to get that to...my bro lives on the border on Mexico, I can send him a shopping list, see if he can find it I suppose.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Totally agree with this ^^^^ . I don't like the blends at all and think they are junk. Just someone's idea of trying to make some people their gear is better by thee best of all worlds which it is not. Too much mixing in the manufacturing and not high quality in MOP, and experience. A bro science theory . , MOP again. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Totally agree with this ^^^^ . I don't like the blends at all and think they are junk. Just someone's idea of trying to make some people their gear is better by thee best of all worlds which it is not. Too much mixing in the manufacturing and not high quality in MOP, and experience. A bro science theory . , MOP again. ...crazy mike
    I've only found 2 sust blends that actually had what it was supposed to. Lots of failed ugl blends. But you'd never know if you didn't do a mass spec on it

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHeart27 View Post
    I wish I had got bloodwork...I not sure even how to go about that( a hospital or clinic?)....I guess I should get health insurance first :/

And you guys know way more than I do and this is just me brainstorming here...but I figured since 375mg of it is long esters that I'd be okay with once a week. But if I do it EOD wont I have 1500mg of Test C&E in me a week?

I got Toremifene, I have Nolva on the way, Arimidex must be an AI and I would need to find where to get that, HCG keeps my nuts from shrinking during cycle and helps rebound my own test production quicker...right? I would need to learn where to get that to...my bro lives on the border on Mexico, I can send him a shopping list, see if he can find it I suppose.
    Just adjust your dosage to where you want it to be. a 1/2 cc or just under 2x a week will equal 500-600 mgs per week which is a good dose. Like OTS said, pinning EOD would just be to utilize the Propionate since it has a short half life, but an extra 25-50mg of prop a week isn't gonna make much of a difference. It'd be a bitch to measure out 500/600 mgs a week from T400 IMO. I think you'd have more of a chance of screwing up the dosages and you levels by pinning 3x a week than you would pinning twice a week. My 2 cents
    Last edited by Flacco; 08-03-2013 at 08:20 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is the problem with blends controlling the dosage. The prop is so low in this blend that I would not worry about it and just use it as a long ester pined 2x a week. That said your really not ready for this as diet is off and education to what your doing is lacking.
    Suggest you stop at this point and research while getting the diet straight our site sponsor has all you need for pct. as torem is so similar to Nolvadex you should pair that with clomid or better yet get nolva and clomid for pct. I like to keep a bit of torem around for any sign of a gyno flare up. Run an AI as well such as anastrozole/ arimadex

I just woke up and used an electronic fat lose monitor it says Im between 14.5 and 15.9 percent BF and i weighed myself at 199lbs. I said 19% BF and 190lbs in my first post cause thats what I was a few months ago when I started dieting and working out consistently again, so that was wrong. With that said I really do eat a really good ratio of Protein, Carbs and Fat. Im getting sufficient macros. Im definitely not fat. But I am lacking in knowledge....can you guys post some links that I should follow in regards to a cycle with just Test and a pct...and is the AI for use during cycle?

And by the way thanks for all the replies and taking time to school me...I hear so many different things from people...Im still confused and theres alot to read...I feel Ill never know enough to get started.
    Last edited by SacredHeart27; 08-04-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Thread Information