Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Stubbornly want to run masteron w/ tren.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member

Stubbornly want to run masteron w/ tren.

Hey everyone,

I want to run Masteron w/ tren . My BF I think is around 20%. The avatar pic is recent, maybe someone disagrees? My last cycle with tren at 300mg. a week was very positive and I believe that masteron will be a benefit, although I read lots of reports that high BF and masteron equals zero benefits.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has used masteron at this BF percentage and whether they wasted their money or not.

My stats are: 52 years old. 6'0, 210 lbs. I want to cut more fat and increase strength and hardness. Thanks a lot.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Masteron hardens muscles. If there's fat covering them, you won't notice or feel the hardness. It's best used <12% and really shines at single digit. The only benefit u may notice is sexual sides (in a good way)
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 08-03-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    Emerald and Java Man like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Master on hardens muscles. If there's fat covering them, you won't notice or feel the hardness. It's best used <12% and really shines at single digit. The only benefit u may notice is sexual sides (in a good way)
    That makes a lot of sense, and I finally get it. Appreciate it.

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Master on hardens muscles. If there's fat covering them, you won't notice or feel the hardness. It's best used <12% and really shines at single digit. The only benefit u may notice is sexual sides (in a good way)
    Doesn't mast also act as a synergetic roid in a sense that it will actually make tren more effective? I feel like I read that somewhere but I could be mistaken.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Op Keep this simple. Because of your BF% and what I heard I can see why you are leaning toward Mast. You are wrong with whatever you are thinking. You should use the Master as more of a finish compound after you have gotten your physique down in BF and up in lean mass.

Depending on your experience I would work your body F down with your diet of course wrkout routine and the help of Testosterone . Add a moderate dose of Tren for the qualities of Tren. When you have gotten more results using this type of cycles and your BF% id down to no more than 10-12% then do the same and use Master or Winstrol for the last 4 weeks to harden tighten and become more vascular while coming off your testosterone. and the Tren. ...crazy mike
    Java Man likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i View Post
    Doesn't mast also act as a synergetic roid in a sense that it will actually make tren more effective? I feel like I read that somewhere but I could be mistaken.
    NO IMOP and my experience you will not know the Masteron is in the mix in the from beginning to mid cycle at all. Also not even at the end if you don't decrease the other compounds as you run the Mast or Winstrol ( Winni my idea)....crazy mike

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i

Well it's a dht so it may have a small added benefit, but nothing noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Op Keep this simple. Because of your BF% and what I heard I can see why you are leaning toward Mast. You are wrong with whatever you are thinking. You should use the Master as more of a finish compound after you have gotten your physique down in BF and up in lean mass.

Depending on your experience I would work your body F down with your diet of course wrkout routine and the help of Testosterone. Add a moderate dose of Tren for the qualities of Tren. When you have gotten more results using this type of cycles and your BF% id down to no more than 10-12% then do the same and use Master or Winstrol for the last 4 weeks to harden tighten and become more vascular while coming off your testosterone. and the Tren. ...crazy mike
    Hey Mike thanks a lot. Got it.

Thread Information